Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't underestimate City power of persuasion, I have a feeling something positive is bubbling under the surface.

Yes, I bet that positive thing is Mikel Oyarzabal - Never gona get anywhere Leroys standard.

Bet he ticks all our boxes when we look at replacing Leroy.

He'll be a great lad with a quiet private life. Good control and nice touch but cant shoot. Loves a sideways pass no doubt. See you in August mate....

Yes, I bet that positive thing is Mikel Oyarzabal - Never gona get anywhere Leroys standard.

He'll be a great lad with a quiet private life. Good control and nice touch but cant shoot. Loves a sideways pass no doubt. See you in August mate....
What price is being banded about for this guy ?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/16/lero...hester-city-return-12063103/?ito=newsnow-feed

At last, some positive bullshit about him staying. Clearly all made up but i'll take it. Come on Leroy... Sign a new deal, pal.

First thing I thought, is his knee is f*cked and that's why he might sign a bumper deal. Then the article lends towards Bayern cooling on him. Then you realise it's the Metro and it's all made up anyway lol.

I get the club are supportive to Leroy but that deal on the table should have a deadline on it of end of Jan. ALL of the squad have renewed, he's just making himself look bad sitting on the fence.

think in all honesty we would all like Leroy to sign a new deal. however, we cannot make him sign one and i believe if the player is not happy and wishes to ply his trade elsewhere so be it. move on!

I'm unsure why there's such a lack of excitement surrounding Oyarzabal...I think the only difference is the pace factor (which is not a small one by any stretch of course) he's got a great football brain, can shoot, is a regular in a top Spanish side and is only 22. For 75million euros I think it's good business overall. Unless you were being sarcastic and I've completely missed it :). I'm sure everyone can agree that the potential for Leroy is huge but I'd say he's not quite reached that yet. Sadly I fear he might be gone before he starts to realise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.