Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Pep will sign a new contract if he see his players play like he wants them to and still believe in him! Think he is worried about players getting bored of the same face all the time! Think he should sign a new contract and bring in a new assistant.

no one is actually thinking of Pep himself here, i mean his personal circumstances, is he happy in Manchester and is his wife (i have heard not), i assume he lives in a proper house rather than some hotel, if these are a big tick for then yes he couldnt get a better job anywhere else in the world, now you can become a multi millionaire and end up more depresed than when you were skint so the money is not everything, Pep may be craving the weather of Spain or Portugal,sitting out having a glass of wine by the pool instead of walking around Manchester in the pissing rain and wind every day, i know where i'd sooner be

no one is actually thinking of Pep himself here, i mean his personal circumstances, is he happy in Manchester and is his wife (i have heard not), i assume he lives in a proper house rather than some hotel, if these are a big tick for then yes he couldnt get a better job anywhere else in the world, now you can become a multi millionaire and end up more depresed than when you were skint so the money is not everything, Pep may be craving the weather of Spain or Portugal,sitting out having a glass of wine by the pool instead of walking around Manchester in the pissing rain and wind every day, i know where i'd sooner be
I've heard his wife has returned to Spain, and he lives in an apartment in Manchester Central.
Of course I have no way of veryfying that.

I've heard his wife has returned to Spain, and he lives in an apartment in Manchester Central.
Of course I have no way of veryfying that.
if that is the case Nimrod and i have heard very simlar then i would say there is no hope of a contract extension,sorry to piss on peoples chips here, looks like his mrs has returned and waiting for him to see his contact out and join up unless of course he has domestic problems which i doubt because it would have been front page of the tabloids

if that is the case Nimrod and i have heard very simlar then i would say there is no hope of a contract extension,sorry to piss on peoples chips here, looks like his mrs has returned and waiting for him to see his contact out and join up unless of course he has domestic problems which i doubt because it would have been front page of the tabloids

I thought his wife returning to Spain was more to do with whatever business she's in than any issues with their relationship?

She has gone back to look after her business. It has been widely covered both on here and in the press.

Pep may be craving the weather of Spain or Portugal,sitting out having a glass of wine by the pool instead of walking around Manchester in the pissing rain and wind every day, i know where i'd sooner be
I'm sure Pep nips home quite a few times, appears to top up his tan and there's been a big improvement in his damp induced cough this season !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.