Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

She has gone back to look after her business. It has been widely covered both on here and in the press.
ermmmm,,,well shes not going to come out and say i'm off because i hate Manchester and its weather, the business is an excellent reason to wash the press with but is it the real deal

I actually think there's a good chance he could manage England afer City if the cards fall right.

Yeah, I'm surprised the notion has hardly been mooted in the media to be honest. The way Pep was waxing lyrical about England's younger generation of players last week, Southgate trying to impose a similar playing style on the team, etc. It's almost like the ground is being prepared for Pep to come in at some point. There has been talk in the past that if he were to take a national job then Brazil would be a likely candidate but I see arguably more potential in some of England's up and coming players.

i dont know how to take this,,you are being serioous? ,im sure the FA and him would get along like a house on fire

Absolutely, they'd be mad not to try and get him after he's finished at City. He's not overly controversial and has said he would like to manage an International team.

no one is actually thinking of Pep himself here, i mean his personal circumstances, is he happy in Manchester and is his wife (i have heard not), i assume he lives in a proper house rather than some hotel, if these are a big tick for then yes he couldnt get a better job anywhere else in the world, now you can become a multi millionaire and end up more depresed than when you were skint so the money is not everything, Pep may be craving the weather of Spain or Portugal,sitting out having a glass of wine by the pool instead of walking around Manchester in the pissing rain and wind every day, i know where i'd sooner be

You make a good point here.

This is loose info so not claiming it’s gospel, a mate knows someone at the club, that but of it is true but I can appreciate how weak it sounds. Pep is said to be signing until 2024 and that was part of the issue with Arteta, who didn’t want to wait until then to take over and it made his mind up.

You make a good point here.

This is loose info so not claiming it’s gospel, a mate knows someone at the club, that but of it is true but I can appreciate how weak it sounds. Pep is said to be signing until 2024 and that was part of the issue with Arteta, who didn’t want to wait until then to take over and it made his mind up.

I hope this is true, I'm sick to the teeth (pun intended) of hearing about this Klopp World we're all going to be living in.

I hope this is true, I'm sick to the teeth (pun intended) of hearing about this Klopp World we're all going to be living in.

I don’t know if it is but the source is real. The reason why it may not be right is because he’s general staff, quite close to the players and management but won’t know the private meetings with the top brass. This lad is ground staff, so hears stuff all the time, for example he said Arteta had agreed to go before the press got it and it was common knowledge.

He said the general feeling about the place is that Pep is extending but we’ll have to wait and see.

i dont know how to take this,,you are being serioous? ,im sure the FA and him would get along like a house on fire

A chance to work with Jordan Henderson and Ross Barkley... I’m sure Pep can hardly wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.