UEFA Rigging Their Team Of The Year

FFS it is not cheating so please stop moaning. Cheating is when you do something hidden and underhand. These fuckers do it upfront and in your face. Everyone knows what they are doing so how can that be cheating ?

That said, if I am right it means LiVARpool never cheat, I might have to rethink this one

Who gives a fck

Obvously you do, because you took the time out to click on the thread and to post in it. :-)

Next time Ric, just delete the thread. ;-)

That side, it's another example of UEFA's systematic manipulation of competitions, awards, etc, to maintain their profile and to make themselves look relevant. God forbid UEFA wouldn't ever nominate Messi or Ronaldo for 1 of their awards.

I'm glad you 2 you don't give a shit.

I'm sure you'll both give a shit when UEFA f*** our club, manager, players and fans over again in tbe future. Then again, maybe you both won't?

Last edited:
Obvously you do, because you took the time out to click on the thread and to post in it. :-)

Next time Ric, just delete the thread. ;-)

That side, it's another example of UEFA's systematic manipulation of competitions, awards, etc, to maintain their profile and to make themselves look relevant. God forbid UEFA wouldn't ever nominate Messi or Ronaldo for 1 of their awards.

I'm glad you 2 you don't give a shit.

I'm sure you'll both give a shit when UEFA f*** our club, manager, payers and fans over again in tbe future. Then again, maybe you both won't?
Calm down dear!!

Who the fuck would give one shit about the UEFA team of the year? Same as the BBC sports personality of the year. Same as what kit we’re playing in this season.

Who the fuck would give one shit about the UEFA team of the year? Same as the BBC sports personality of the year. Same as what kit we’re playing in this season.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you spoilt a perfectly good post by bringing in our kit. That yellow and black striped shite ruined Gillingham memories for me and as to some of the latest day glow, Hacienda loved up shite we have been presented with recently, well I take it very seriously, seriously.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you spoilt a perfectly good post by bringing in our kit. That yellow and black striped shite ruined Gillingham memories for me and as to some of the latest day glow, Hacienda loved up shite we have been presented with recently, well I take it very seriously, seriously.
I wouldn’t care if we played in bin bags so long as we win. I can’t fathom why anyone’s bothered about kits.

Who gives a fck
Well obviously most proper fans don't give a shit, but follow the money. Getting individual awards likely does make a difference when negotiating things like endorsements, so they're literally cheating Kante out of money by rigging it to include their favourite poster boy instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.