Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Knowing that a written down password was under a keyboard and then entering said password sounds like a ridiculous description of the word 'hacking'
I had to do more that log into his computer. I had to access his email and another security controlled site to solve the problem and deal with the problem.

The point remains that the attempts made by our IT Department to tighten security actually made the whole system far more insecure.

The Times has been a lot more positive about City since last autumn when their source made them look stupid by leaking them the line that City faced imminent action on FFP. That information apparently started from inside the UEFA committee but was obviously part of a smear ie fake news. I think the Times now know they were being taken for a ride and have fallen out with that source. Another possibility is they have finally realised the dirty tricks campaign is a better and bigger story than City's alleged minor and historic breach of FFP. Perhaps they were just sick of being beaten by the New York Times who has been miles ahead of any UK media.
That's an interesting point. I'm told that their downmarket stablemate, The Sun, hate Liverpool with a passion because of the campaign waged by their fans over their Hillsborough slurs. So maybe we're using that to our advantage.

I had to do more that log into his computer. I had to access his email and another security controlled site to solve the problem and deal with the problem.

The point remains that the attempts made by our IT Department to tighten security actually made the whole system far more insecure.
But you were authorised to access the system.

That's an interesting point. I'm told that their downmarket stablemate, The Sun, hate Liverpool with a passion because of the campaign waged by their fans over their Hillsborough slurs. So maybe we're using that to our advantage.
I think there has been a change in tone towards City from the Times but I'm not sure about The Sun. I don't know what re-activated the Times interest in the LFC hacking though. The story was dead and buried

But you were authorised to access the system.
No I wasn’t. I could have put in an application but that would have taken too long. I had a large number of students wanting an answer to an an ambiguous assignment brief. I acted to solve this problem without any authorisation.

I think there has been a change in tone towards City from the Times but I'm not sure about The Sun. I don't know what re-activated the Times interest in the LFC hacking though. The story was dead and buried

I doubt the Sun and the Times are close. The weekly and Sunday editions of the same paper tend to hate each other’s guts.

Surely if the Daily Mirror printed the story, they Liverpool FC would have to prove that what the Daily Mirror printed was libellous to win their case. That would have been a hard thing to do, if the facts that the Daily Mirror were going to print were true. If these facts that the paper had were true, then why did the paper back off. This is the question that we should be asking, did Liverpool give the Mirror some exclusive stories regards transfers as an incentive not to print the stories.

Surely if the Daily Mirror printed the story, they Liverpool FC would have to prove that what the Daily Mirror printed was libellous to win their case. That would have been a hard thing to do, if the facts that the Daily Mirror were going to print were true. If these facts that the paper had were true, then why did the paper back off. This is the question that we should be asking, did Liverpool give the Mirror some exclusive stories regards transfers as an incentive not to print the stories.

No, it's the other way round. It would have been for the Mirror to prove that it was true.

Our system is still being hacked and I dare say someone within our club is also leaking information to our rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.