Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

Selling out faster probably beacause us casual fans , whatever that means, can get tickets together, which we can't for league games. That's my reason for getting tickets for this and Fulham rather than a league game anyway.

People who pick and chose certain games. Madrid being one because it’s a glamour tie. The same type of people who went last time we played them.

I was sat next to a people from Portugal, Italy and stoke fan.... lots of people there just for the football rather then to support us

People who pick and chose certain games. Madrid being one because it’s a glamour tie. The same type of people who went last time we played them.

I was sat next to a people from Portugal, Italy and stoke fan.... lots of people there just for the football rather then to support us
Some are most aren’t , considering today was only on sale to Matchday cityzens, I would guess most sales went to supporters that attend a few games a season. Especially those that find it difficult to get tickests for league games.

Goes with the territory of an exciting game.

Don't just assume that all foreigners are casual fans you know. You could turn it on its head and argue that local fans who've just walked to the ground are the casual fans, and those who've traveled hundreds of miles and given up days to see City are the committed.

Shock horror, football fans want to attend a football match!

Each t their own, but I've been following City all my life and I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see City knock Real Madrid out of the Champions League. It would be epic, and that's no exaggeration.
Couldn't agree more. Even better if we dump Liverpool out in the next round and beat Barca in the final. A triple-whammy of cartel clubs crushed by the upstarts. As someone once said: "Stupendous." Another humiliation of the rags in the second leg of the League Cup would be a nice warm-up. I can't bloody wait.

Couldn't agree more. Even better if we dump Liverpool out in the next round and beat Barca in the final. A triple-whammy of cartel clubs crushed by the upstarts. As someone once said: "Stupendous." Another humiliation of the rags in the second leg of the League Cup would be a nice warm-up. I can't bloody wait.

You forgot about VAR! We are going to need to score a lot of goals for the above dream to come true! Let’s hope we do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.