Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the games Arteta has managed Arsenal should of won all of them! Fe the players fitter and knowing Arteta coaching that consistency will come and you be getting 90 points a season.
Can't ever see them getting 90 pts in any season whether there fitter or not, and don't get me started on there fans, total wankers.

not looking good for them currently chel 2 arse 1,,,6th off relegation with burnley away next who can jump them with a win at OT tomo or a win against them on 2nd feb plus west ham with 2 games in hand,they could get sucked into a battle,big trouble for the gooners

now 2-2

I'm imagining the train wreck of a Mustafi/Lovren CB pairing. It'd be hilarious to watch.

Throw in Luiz to make it the most maligned back 3 in history!

Anyway, an 18 year old French lad is due to be our defensive saviour lol.

Throw in Luiz to make it the most maligned back 3 in history!

Anyway, an 18 year old French lad is due to be our defensive saviour lol.
And Sokratis. Though he's not QUITE as bad as those others. He's still no Costacurta or Beckenbauer, is he? You seem to have the market in shite CBs all sewn up. Fancy putting in a bid for Otamendi? That'd complete the set. Maybe get Titus Bramble in as CB coach.

And Sokratis. Though he's not QUITE as bad as those others. He's still no Costacurta or Beckenbauer, is he? You seem to have the market in shite CBs all sewn up. Fancy putting in a bid for Otamendi? That'd complete the set. Maybe get Titus Bramble in as CB coach.

We seem more linked to Stones. Don't know why, doubt we'll be dropping the reported £50M on anyone this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.