Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I hope we never get to the point where we're arrogant. I've seen a bit of that on this forum and it always makes me uncomfortable. We're good. We're very good in fact. But the wheel of fortune turns…Sic transit gloria mundi. Ask any United fan.
Latin, no less. That's a nice philosophical and literary touch on BM. I often recall old Kipling's similar lines about "If you can meet with triumph and disaster/And treat these two impostors just the same." Except that i can't do it, of course.

Latin, no less. That's a nice philosophical and literary touch on BM. I often recall old Kipling's similar lines about "If you can meet with triumph and disaster/And treat these two impostors just the same." Except that i can't do it, of course.
Well you should be able as most City fans with any history have had plenty of practice with both scenarios lol tho hopefully more triumphs to come Bobby

Well you should be able as most City fans with any history have had plenty of practice with both scenarios lol tho hopefully more triumphs to come Bobby
in the big picture, yes, but his advice is tough in those moment of elation (qpr) or despair as in relegation by luton. Sometimes wonder if I'd have done better following someone pleasantly dull & easy on the heart like Fulham, rather than this up & down ride City have taken me on.

For that to happen we need them to have a couple of bad games which doesn't look likely & on top of that VAR to have a couple of good games. It won't happen.
Quite possibly. But we’d be kicking ourselves if it did and we didn’t keep up the pressure. And despite my highly utilitarian outlook, no, I’m not a prepper.
Not for everything, anyway.

God
in the big picture, yes, but his advice is tough in those moment of elation (qpr) or despair as in relegation by luton. Sometimes wonder if I'd have done better following someone pleasantly dull & easy on the heart like Fulham, rather than this up & down ride City have taken me on.
Bobby try being a Morton fan for wee while god thats purgotary that is constant distilled despair for you.cheers Blue

I th
Most speculation seems to centre on the FA Cup game against Fulham for his return. That's just fan talk.

Laporte is in full training and in advance of the Villa game Pep said that City are waiting for the Doctor to give the go ahead for him to play. I expect Pep will be asked about Laporte in the pre-match press conference which I think will be tomorrow.

Not expecting him to be in the squad for Palce but can't help hoping. He's key to the rest of our season.
I think people are expecting Laporte to come back and everything will be all good at the back again, to much pressure is being put on him, even when he returns it would still probably be a month before he is fully up to match speed, there is a massive difference between being fit and being match fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.