Non football sporting bucket list

The Superbowl? Really? Watching a 60 minute game going on for in excess of 3 hours, not for me. And don't get me started on all that razzmatazz! Plus, have you seen the ticket prices?

20200116-183451.jpg

800 dollars, for the cheapest seats. That'll be up in the gods. That's over £600. Face value. And I thought I was robbed for my cup final ticket!

Quite probably been done before and merge if it has, but it's quite simple. I personally have maybe 20-30, but if you had to pick just 3, what would be your sporting events bucket list.

-Monaco grand prix.

-the masters

-superbowl

Honorable mention to the Wimbledon men's final

I always fancied Monaco GP when I liked F1.

You have to witness the start of a GP from the first corner and I’ve done it. I’ve been to Monaco a few times, and the old town is good, but I imagine it’d be a nightmare when the race is on so I’ve shelved that now. Not that impressed with the rest of Monaco though.
So nothing for me!

Boxing at the MSG or Las Vegas. Can we include Wrestlemania or The Royal Rumble.

NRL State Of Origin, preferably a Game 3 decider

Wimbledon Men’s Final

Tour de France - up on one of the big mountain stages

NBA Finals or maybe just any NBA game

Ashes down under

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.