Phil Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Wouldn't it be funny if City contacted Ed Woodwoodwood and just casually enquired how much the rags would take for Phil The Face.... And then say "we'll let you know...''

Are you okay Screamer I always thought you were a bit potty and now I am upping that to very.

I feel sorry for the guy. In days where society is trying to draw attention to mental health issues you have to wonder what toll the abuse must take on him. It's not like its just limited to football either he gets trolled as much for how he looks as for how he plays. I hope he's got a good group of friends and family around him. He recently said he wouldn't have a testimonial as only his Mum and Dad would turn up, pretty sad for someone to have to think like that.

Probably getting a regular bonus for being a weapon of mass distraction for the rags' PR department.
Perfect at channelling all the ridicule and dissatisfaction that would otherwise be targetted at the shower who run that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.