******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking photo this ...
911c74a9-06ea-4bd5-a13b-4856900d707d.jpg

Should be a bit better, really. The jury's back in, and Root has totally underwhelmed, as far as I'm concerned. I could see us getting to 300, if Stokes and Pope bat seriously, and dig in. Stokes to the rescue yet again!? 350 possible, and would be nice, if the pitch is going to start cracking up.

Edit: revised downwards. That judgement was a bit harsh. Seems like a real toiler's pitch. 320 might be a good score.

Last edited:
the wicket on this tour and in the 3 test so far have been poor, i think they got it wrong if they was thinking they could bounce england out on crap wickets ??

england did ok today but a slow scoring over rate but they bowled 30 overs of spin and on a first day of a test that is not the norm, so maybe the wicket it a shocker and they hoped to win the toss and bat first and get a score on the board just like england have, for me its a 300 to 350 wicket get that and you control the game and pressure is a wonderful thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.