Bunga Bunga City

The is why City need to grow some balls with the press.

Be interesting to see Pep’s reaction if one of the tw4ts asks him about it at the press conference tomorrow my bet is Simple Simon Stone will take one for the team

It's pretty disgusting if true. Flying in what effectively are tarts. Most of our squad are married, engaged, have kids now. Starting to wonder if a small bit of drink culture or shite behaviour is creeping in. Stones was absolutely smashed at Sterling's party. Whether it's a day off, injured or not, with the season he needs to have he shouldn't be doing that. I doubt the club would arrange this. Money's got to be on Mendy.

And so it continues.....

Just had a story appear on my google (which i now cant find) with the headline screaming

City player scolded by wife

And an unnamed source quoting an unnamed player returning slightly hungover at 7am Monday and his unnamed wife is kicking off because he partied with italian instagram models....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.