#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read carefully my post that you have quoted, you would know that I have already withdrawn the (hypothetical and illustrative) question you are referring to. As for the fanboys part, I do not get what you are trying to say. Fanboys come in many sorts and many flavors and are not exclusive to the regularly scapegoated players on this forum, i.e. Mendy, Mahrez, Gundo, ...
You have posted at least twice refering to fanboys so you know what they are

Course I didn't. The fact that you brought up religion is just disgusting.

What was the "clear pattern" you mentioned?

You mentioned Mahrez and Gundogen and said I got a sense of a clear pattern, please inform us what this pattern is please?

And this?

THESE TWO PLAYERS (AND OTHERS) ARE CLEARLY VICTIMS OF PRONOUNCED DISCRIMINATION AND TRIBALISM FROM MANY SIDES. I HATE IT TO FEEL THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE FROM MY HOME CITY TREAT "CERTAIN" PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

What do you mean by the above, it will be interesting to hear what it is if it isn't racism or Islamaphobia (if you like)

You have posted at least twice referring to fanboys so you know what they are

What are you trying to achieve here? I have answered your first post saying that I have withdrawn the quote you were referring to. I accepted that I was wrong asking the question even hypothetically. That should have been sufficient as reply. But you kept on hammering me (with the help of others who ganged up against me). It just boggles the mind that you don't see the bias and scapegoating I have referred to. It is just mind-boggling. There are many posters who have regularly mentioned it, not just me.

What was the "clear pattern" you mentioned?

You mentioned Mahrez and Gundogen and said I got a sense of a clear pattern, please inform us what this pattern is please?

And this?

What do you mean by the above, it will be interesting to hear what it is if it isn't racism or Islamaphobia (if you like)

lol .. Are you trying to be a judge? Go take a walk.

I asked you bias in what way but you won't answer so people will fill in the gaps
I’m sure there was someone posting this nonsense a month or so ago. Is it the same poster? That guy wasn’t even a football fan just a crank trying to prove bias.

What are you trying to achieve here? I have answered your first post saying that I have withdrawn the quote you were referring to. I accepted that I was wrong asking the question even hypothetically. That should have been sufficient as reply. But you kept on hammering me (with the help of others who ganged up against me). It just boggles the mind that you don't see the bias and scapegoating I have referred to. It is just mind-boggling. There are many posters who have regularly mentioned it, not just me.
At the end of that post you put this

That said, do I still believe that some fans are biased against certain players for no footballing reason? Of course, I do. You already know that.

Why are they biased if it is not football reason? if you are so sure you must be able to answer it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.