Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

This is one of the very few stories in football that is actually quite interesting, intriguing even. I can't remember a story with such silence from both parties. There are literally no noises coming from either club.

From having read through the the thread and the Times articles it looks to me that the guy in the Times was handed proof from either a current city employee or former employee of either club. The non disclosure agreement signed looks like the reason only one newspaper are reporting on it. The guy in the Mirror or Guardian can't go to his editor and legal team and say I want to print a story that could get us sued based on proof I know the Times have but I haven't actually seen.

In my line of work I would have access to a bidding system the sales teams use to get discounts for retaining and signing new customers. For years now I have had the admin login details ( I shouldn't have anymore) which means I can see the discounts other staff members are or aren't getting. For no other reason than I'm a bit nosey I would occasionally log in under the admin and have a gander at what other staff doing. Total guess work here but I suspect that is what the Liverpool guys where doing. As they were checking in on their own targets they decided to check what their mate at City was doing, it could be a lot more sinister than that but where the clubs not shopping in different stratospheres at that point in time?

These guys are apparently analytical geeks, they can't have been that stupid to think they could log in hundreds of times from their laptop and wouldn't be tracked eventually? If it was sinister then would they not have logged in from a library in Birmingham wearing a fake moustache and glasses or through a third party in Malta or somewhere?

I wonder if Khaldoon, Soriano and J W Henry read this thread on a daily basis?

If so, f*** off you thieving Scouse c***ts!

I hope everything Liverpool have done comes out into the public domain, and the PL hammer Liverpool FC with the heaviest points punishment and financial fine they can administer.

:-)

This is one of the very few stories in football that is actually quite interesting, intriguing even. I can't remember a story with such silence from both parties. There are literally no noises coming from either club.

From having read through the the thread and the Times articles it looks to me that the guy in the Times was handed proof from either a current city employee or former employee of either club. The non disclosure agreement signed looks like the reason only one newspaper are reporting on it. The guy in the Mirror or Guardian can't go to his editor and legal team and say I want to print a story that could get us sued based on proof I know the Times have but I haven't actually seen.

In my line of work I would have access to a bidding system the sales teams use to get discounts for retaining and signing new customers. For years now I have had the admin login details ( I shouldn't have anymore) which means I can see the discounts other staff members are or aren't getting. For no other reason than I'm a bit nosey I would occasionally log in under the admin and have a gander at what other staff doing. Total guess work here but I suspect that is what the Liverpool guys where doing. As they were checking in on their own targets they decided to check what their mate at City was doing, it could be a lot more sinister than that but where the clubs not shopping in different stratospheres at that point in time?

These guys are apparently analytical geeks, they can't have been that stupid to think they could log in hundreds of times from their laptop and wouldn't be tracked eventually? If it was sinister then would they not have logged in from a library in Birmingham wearing a fake moustache and glasses or through a third party in Malta or somewhere?
Tony Evans said that they are stupid https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...mier-league-epl-news-tony-evans-a9119496.html

For no other reason than I'm a bit nosey I would occasionally log in under the admin and have a gander at what other staff doing. Total guess work here but I suspect that is what the Liverpool guys where doing. As they were checking in on their own targets they decided to check what their mate at City was doing, it could be a lot more sinister than that but where the clubs not shopping in different stratospheres at that point in time?

There has never been a time when the clubs have been "shopping in different stratospheres", you've been listening to too many scouse pundits. When we bought Aguero for £31.5m, Liverpool bought Carroll for £35m. Unless you are talking now, of course, when Liverpool are paying £75m for players we turn our backs on because of cost.

Also, this wasn't an "occasional" "nosy". This was hundreds of times over a sustained period accessing the data of a former employer and commercial rival. Very sinister indeed as you'll, no doubt, acknowledge.

Calling something 'stupid' is the lowest form of accepting guilt. Had he said it was the actions of cheating wankers then it would have been a reasonable 'apology'. He made it like it was trying to get an advantage over a new rival, it wasn't.

I think from the rumours at the time it's clear that City believe Liverpool signed Coutinho on the back of the information they stole. We should sue the ****s for 100m.

Calling something 'stupid' is the lowest form of accepting guilt. Had he said it was the actions of cheating wankers then it would have been a reasonable 'apology'. He made it like it was trying to get an advantage over a new rival, it wasn't.

I think from the rumours at the time it's clear that City believe Liverpool signed Coutinho on the back of the information they stole. We should sue the ****s for 100m.
The same Tony Evans who said in November that he believed that City were going to get a three year ban out of the Champions League in December. He is a prick, Liverpool only got a six year ban for what happened at Heysal.

I know it’s Rugby Union but a massive club Saracens who were found to have broken rugby rules regarding breaking the salary cap,face relegation if found to still be breaking the cap.The salary cap brought in with agreement of all clubs was flouted by saracens and were given a 30point penalty by the Rugby governing body.Saracens did not break any “Laws of the Land” but laws of Rugby Union.Lets see if the FA has the balls to do the same or more for a worse crime,of breaking the “Laws of the Land”.

I know it’s Rugby Union but a massive club Saracens who were found to have broken rugby rules regarding breaking the salary cap,face relegation if found to still be breaking the cap.The salary cap brought in with agreement of all clubs was flouted by saracens and were given a 30point penalty by the Rugby governing body.Saracens did not break any “Laws of the Land” but laws of Rugby Union.Lets see if the FA has the balls to do the same or more for a worse crime,of breaking the “Laws of the Land”.
Yeah good point !

This will only get momentum if they’ve been doing it to other clubs, they came after us when the likes of United, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal were getting together to write angry letters to the Fa about our spending power. As it’s the club they all love to hate being hacked by the club they are scared to offend nothing will happen.

They have tried every trick in the book to stop City be it financial fair play to the Premier Leagues bizarre and untrustworthy way of implementing technology that gives the dippers a leg up. Batten down the hatches it’s going to be a dirty war that I think we have the resources to win.

This will only get momentum if they’ve been doing it to other clubs, they came after us when the likes of United, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal were getting together to write angry letters to the Fa about our spending power. As it’s the club they all love to hate being hacked by the club they are scared to offend nothing will happen.

They have tried every trick in the book to stop City be it financial fair play to the Premier Leagues bizarre and untrustworthy way of implementing technology that gives the dippers a leg up. Batten down the hatches it’s going to be a dirty war that I think we have the resources to win.

it could be advantageous in our argument though that they have been proved to be cheating in the MLB as well? Obviously a different way but still cheating?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.