#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is defending you because its just bullshit, spell out what you are accusing people of, or you are just trolling the thread.

Have you got any interest in football ?

Question: "why do you always report partial quotes, not full quotes" ? btw, all the bullshit is yours.

Question: "why do you always report partial quotes, not full quotes" ?
That was the bit of the post I was questioning, and I'm not "reporting" it, just quoting it.

btw, all the bullshit is yours.
It really isn't, so why can't you answer the question's asked ?

If you don't take this opportunity to answer it'll be your last, you have admitted you have no interest in football, so you are only here to be a troll, and I'm through with it, answer honestly, or cheerio.

There is no point, anymore. I wish somebody was brave enough and defended me. It is as if I am the only one seeing the bias. Bye Karen!
FWIW I do believe there are some people that don't give certain players like Mahrez and Gundogan much benefit.
However, most biases like these in my opinion stem from what I believe to be perceived (lack of) defensive effort ie how much they run around and track back (ie compare how people talk about Tevez to Touré).

I'm pretty sure there's nothing racial about it. When people talk about Mendy and compare him to Pogba or Balotelli I do get suspicious, but as a GENERAL point I don't think people base their views on a player based on race.

However, there's this thing called unconscious bias (ranging from anything from race to something very trivial) and it's both very difficult to prove and very difficult to admit to.

I actually haven't read the thread enough to know what your stance is based on, but there are definitely some people biased against these players, just like there are some biased against other players.

That was the bit of the post I was questioning, and I'm not "reporting" it, just quoting it.

It really isn't, so why can't you answer the question's asked ?

If you don't take this opportunity to answer it'll be your last, you have admitted you have no interest in football, so you are only here to be a troll, and I'm through with it, answer honestly, or cheerio.

What do you mean by "Cheerio"?

What do you mean by "Cheerio"?
I mean you'll be gone, considering you posted this previously in this thread.

Confession: I could care less about football (although I got dragged into some football nonsense lately) but I see the Manchester clubs as useful for our youth and I am ready to support them without being a football fanboy (lol). My last conclusion and firm belief is this:

THESE TWO PLAYERS (AND OTHERS) ARE CLEARLY VICTIMS OF PRONOUNCED DISCRIMINATION AND TRIBALISM FROM MANY SIDES. I HATE IT TO FEEL THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE FROM MY HOME CITY TREAT "CERTAIN" PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

So there we have it, even in shouty language, so no need to ignore the question any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.