Stupid little things that bug you

Pub bores. We have a pearler in our alehouse, total know all but one of the most ignorant people I know. Not in the rude sense, in the lack of cognisance. He has an opinion about everything that he puts across as being fact without any real understanding. I call it news at ten. He knows headlines and no substance, so he will have a basic knowledge of a subject and god only knows what he reads about it but you can tell it is sources from facebook. Wont engage in a chat about anything, just hits you with opinions which he will stubbornly and incorrectly stick to. Every boozer or workplace must have them. Cunts.

Actually, I think you'll find you're wrong.

I've got a variation on the previous couple of posts. It only happened once, but it did piss me off. 45 seconds to k.o., literally, I'm trying to make my way down to my seat in the South Stand, and some imbecile is taking a photo with his mobile of his little kiddy, both of them across the aisle, blocking my way down! And he was the one who got indignant with me, when I wanted to get by in a hurry… couldn't believe it. He's got the entire match to take a photo of his offspring, including the fifteen minutes at half time. And he can take it in their row or, if he wants the backdrop of the pitch, after the final whistle.
To be fair to him, he’s picked the perfect time for the photo. A minute before kick off when the stands are full providing a perfect backdrop, there’s no action on the pitch meaning he’s not blocking anyone’s view of the match and he’s not blocking the aisle at half time or full time when it’s going to be chaos. No, he’s picked the moment when everyone should be in their seats and he’s trying to cause minimal disruption.

It isn’t his fault that you’re cutting it fine.

Plus they have generally already put a full stop in place and then add one after period. Period.

People who press train or tram open buttons when the train is clearly not stopped.
The ones on the Met, when pressed early, open as soon as the door locks are released by the driver. So pressing them before the Met stops makes it quicker. By probably one second, but still quicker.

Pub bores. We have a pearler in our alehouse, total know all but one of the most ignorant people I know. Not in the rude sense, in the lack of cognisance. He has an opinion about everything that he puts across as being fact without any real understanding. I call it news at ten. He knows headlines and no substance, so he will have a basic knowledge of a subject and god only knows what he reads about it but you can tell it is sources from facebook. Wont engage in a chat about anything, just hits you with opinions which he will stubbornly and incorrectly stick to. Every boozer or workplace must have them. Cunts.
You’ve just described 90% of of all society. Every fucker is like this.

The bog roll holder being left empty, when my wife or kids have had a shit, and used the last of the bog roll and through pure fucking bone idleness, they don’t put a new fucker in its place.

cunts all 3 of them.
That’s so annoying. The amount of times the bog roll holder is empty. No ones that good at wiping their arse to match it exactly to the number of sheets left. Some are clearly happier to pull their Kex up on a smelly arse than go and get another bog roll.

I've said it before but people in car parks. I'm sat in a car park out of the way waiting for the wife to come back from deliberating on what not to buy, loads of empty spaces closer to the shops and someone has just parked so close I can't open the door and get out. My car is not lonely, it does not need another car to cuddle up to it to keep it warm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.