Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Carragher having a bit of a ding dong with Stu Brennan on Twitter , makes me wonder how he’s allowed to work on our games with the stuff he’s coming out with

Just the usual City bingo. Bankrolled by a country, empty seats, council house. No doubt he’ll pass it off as “banter”, the bad prick.

Cheers Ric.
Another reminder why I don’t do Twitter. And tbf I like anyone else already knew what a pariculiere pundit Carragher is and will be.

A good indicator of who is best is how many games they lost and drew in Europe , the premiership has been doctored

It's the Campions League in name, in marketing terms, and nothing else. The vast majority of teams taking part in it aren't champions of their domestic leagues. And if a team finishes 5th or 6th in their domestic league, they get a place in the Europa League, and if they win the Europa League, they get a place in the CL.

Put it this way. Imagine if Chelsea win the CL this season after winning the Europa League and qualifying for the CL last season. It's an utter farce, regardless of people saying it is what it is.

Here's an idea. Why not just call the competition the *European knockout League*?

UEFA aren't stupid. Removing the word *Champions* would devalue the league in marketing terms..

Just the usual City bingo. Bankrolled by a country, empty seats, council house. No doubt he’ll pass it off as “banter”, the bad prick.

He should be pulled up for this! So what is wrong with a property being Council owned? For me, it shows that City are part of the community and contribute towards it. If Spit wants to mock people who live in Council houses then he'll be upsetting an awful lot of this country's match-going public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.