Jeremy Bamber and the Whitehouse farm murders

Don't expect there were many takers for that URL.
I was opening an on-line tailors and flower shop in bristol, GDM... and couldn't believe my luck when I discovered that www.thread-and-rose.co.uk was available.... but then started getting some pretty weird enquiries and random abuse, I can tell ya!!!
Business didn't last, unfortunately!! Too many online jealous trolls around!!!

Guilty.

Who stashes a silencer away (that the DNA evidence strongly suggests was used in the crime) in the cupboard before killing themselves?
How did she shoot herself twice?
How did she not got blood all over her nightie and her feet having killed so many people and most likely being involved in a brutal fight with her Dad?
How did she overpower her 6ft4 Dad and break his jaw/teeth etc?

What I don’t get is why did the Police dig up the drive to ceremonially burn all the stuff in front of the house. They would have needed a concrete breaker to do that. Why didn’t they dig up a field next door and burn the stuff in that. It was a farm after all. If Bamber was guilty and in it just for the money he would have kicked off good style saying WTF are you doing. I will never be able to sell the property now.

The incompetent senior cop who wanted it cleared up quickly died under mysterious circumstances at home before the trial started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.