The Smiths & Morrissey thread

I'm dissapointed that this thread has not become a focal point for faux outrage about mozza being racist. I did a bit yesterday on the brexit thread, but it would be nice if this could also turn into some sort of competition to flaunt liberal values to the point where it becomes a sort of competition.

I'll do it for you, I think I've already posted on here before about it but I've seen Morrissey a handful of times, used to go to the Smiths Disco at the Star and Garter all the time but I'll never pay money to see him again as I despise his beliefs. Watched something with that Anne-Marie Waters on the other night, Morrissey thinks she's great whereas I think she's a backwards ****.

I'll do it for you, I think I've already posted on here before about it but I've seen Morrissey a handful of times, used to go to the Smiths Disco at the Star and Garter all the time but I'll never pay money to see him again as I despise his beliefs. Watched something with that Anne-Marie Waters on the other night, Morrissey thinks she's great whereas I think she's a backwards ****.
He likes Waters because she is a lesbian feminist and backs animal rights issues.
His views on immigration sit nicely with the average Tory MP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.