United Home League Cup Tickets

7,500 left online @13th Jan, 14.00 Hrs
7,000 left @ 14th Jan, 14.00 Hrs

North Stand and South Stand has limited availability. Plenty left in EL3 and WL3.

Last edited:
6500 left online.

There are around 300 left in the top tier of the South stand in the SE corner and a similar number in the top corners of the North Stand (excluding single seats and hospitality which I can't see).

6500 left online.

There are around 300 left in the top tier of the South stand in the SE corner and a similar number in the top corners of the North Stand (excluding single seats and hospitality which I can't see).
Definitely going to be a sell out come Matchday. Here's hoping for a great atmosphere and great night!

Marvin, we are awaiting your update on the numbers today with baited breath! Guess we will have sold less due the the online sales being down for most of yesterday and the Real Madrid Cityzens frenzy!

Marvin, we are awaiting your update on the numbers today with baited breath! Guess we will have sold less due the the online sales being down for most of yesterday and the Real Madrid Cityzens frenzy!
5,666 left online so yes we've gone from 500 a day to about 350. It wont sell out at the current rate but of course the rate will pick up when the game is imminent.

Given you are interested I shall keep it going.

5,666 left online so yes we've gone from 500 a day to about 350. It wont sell out at the current rate but of course the rate will pick up when the game is imminent.

Thanks for the helpful updates Marvin. We tend to sell about 5k in the last few days before a big midweek game so it could still sellout / be full (with a few tickets given to schools etc).

btw I managed to get a couple more for friends last night. I also think that City could get the FV Facebook site on board to help to sell more tickets

I think some people may be waiting until payday. I get paid the day before the game. Sales will definitely increase the week of the game for this reason. Will easily sell out I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.