Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but think pep will play him or at least have him in the bench just because Pep knows in the big games against top teams he performs.

He’ll be itching, granted, however it doesn’t sit well with me this...

Naturally we’ll benefit as he’ll want to be flying going into the euros, he may even make the difference in the winning, rather than losing of trophies, but for me it may set a precedent that could impact for a number of years..

This is also coming from someone who is one of his favourite players!

Naturally we’ll benefit as he’ll want to be flying going into the euros, he may even make the difference in the winning, rather than losing of trophies, but for me it may set a precedent that could impact for a number of years..

Between a rock and a hard place, if we play him...would he be more inclined to sign the new deal with us? Or we play him looks he fantastic and the media gush for Bayern at how we've let a £130mill player go for peanuts. Also, if we don't play him and we get knocked out of the Champions League it's Peps fault and he can't manage players blah blah (Media interpretation). Oh to be a City fan against the established order! Love it.

Yeah agree with all that be interesting how Pep deals with him when fully fit.

Between a rock and a hard place, if we play him...would he be more inclined to sign the new deal with us? Or we play him looks he fantastic and the media gush for Bayern at how we've let a £130mill player go for peanuts. Also, if we don't play him and we get knocked out of the Champions League it's Peps fault and he can't manage players blah blah (Media interpretation). Oh to be a City fan against the established order! Love it.

Good summary... I guess it may depend upon where the club think Sane is. Open to staying or going? - in which case it might be worth pulling him back into the first team set up. Or he’s 100 per cent gone and all but a Bayern player - in which case we might freeze him out. Either way it’s a tough call.

Good summary... I guess it may depend upon where the club think Sane is. Open to staying or going? - in which case it might be worth pulling him back into the first team set up. Or he’s 100 per cent gone and all but a Bayern player - in which case we might freeze him out. Either way it’s a tough call.
It's a massive shame he got the injury when he did as if he hadn't the situation one way or another i'm 99% sure would have been resolved. He's obviously kept his head down during his recovery and rightly so. Now he's back training and once he's ready for games we will see a decision I presume. Gutted if he left as he has unbelievable talent. I'd LOVE IT if he stayed. BUT there are other talents out there ready to play for this great club of ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.