Eminem lyric about Manchester bomb attack

Would anyone? He’s a squeaky voiced annoying ****. I’ve tried to ignore anything about the overrated fucker since he first came out in the 90s.

2018 his last album. Commericially, the album reached number one in 15 countries, becoming Eminems 9th consecutive number-one album in the US and becoming the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 - it later received platinum in he US, among other countries.

Eminem has been out of the public eye for ages. Did you know or care that he has a new album coming out? ..... Job done.

Would anyone? He’s a squeaky voiced annoying ****. I’ve tried to ignore anything about the overrated fucker since he first came out in the 90s.

2018 his last album. Commericially, the album reached number one in 15 countries, becoming Eminems 9th consecutive number-one album in the US and becoming the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 - it later received platinum in he US, among other countries.

Like him or not he was the best selling artist of the 00s, has sold 230 million albums and is, depending on metric, 6th-8th best selling artist of all time.

I'm pretty sure millions of people would have known about his album without a small controversy in the UK and if he wanted to raise PR he could have been more controversial.

To be honest I don't think I've listened to an Eminem album since Relapse in 2010/2011 with the Rihanna song that went huge(?) but his accomplishments in music are impressive no matter what you think of the music or the man.

I bet you di
Rapping never has or never will be music as far as I am concerned, complete and utter garbage.

Would not give any of them the time of day.

I bet you didn't even like the New Seekers, preferring the original.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.