Eminem lyric about Manchester bomb attack

Rapping never has or never will be music as far as I am concerned, complete and utter garbage.

Would not give any of them the time of day.
Rapping isn’t music, it’s poetry.

Hip hop music is [should be to be considered Hip hop] a mix of samples from funk music and Afrobeat. It certainly is music.

Eminem is just an extremely commercial brand loosely tied to the genre of Hip hop. He’s ‘hip-pop’ really. Real Hop hop is and always will be alternative/underground music.

Rapping isn’t music, it’s poetry.

Hip hop music is [should be to be considered Hip hop] a mix of samples from funk music and Afrobeat. It certainly is music.

Eminem is just an extremely commercial brand loosely tied to the genre of Hip hop. He’s ‘hip-pop’ really. Real Hop hop is and always will be alternative/underground music.

poetry my arse.
It’s just doggerel.
And that’s the good stuff.
The rest is utter shite.

Pretty much my thoughts. It’s Eminem’s schtik to offend and offend big time but his talent has seen him rise above the offending

It’s a case of you pay your money and take your chance, it’s his game. That said, I think because it was in Manchester and I was outside the Arena before the concert and saw the girls walking in, it seems inappropriate to me but I’m sure lots of other stuff he’s said in the past has seemed inappropriate to others

You can’t have it both ways. Like I said, you pay you your money and take your chance

Last edited:
I'm always a bit suspicious of people who are so angry at hip hop music.

Saying that, Eminem has always been a talented piece of shit.

What you on about he dropped Kamikaze end of 2018 and destroyed everyone in his path, hardly been out the public eye haha.

Maybe his fans were aware, but for most, his 2018 release went by unnoticed to the general public .... this 'edgy' controversy has put him back in the spotlight.

*Edit* ..... Currently sitting at No. 6 on Yahoo's trending topics. That ain't just because he has released another album, lol. As said, job done ... ;-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.