Toast

I don’t even know where Elwood is. I tend to have a white & brown loaf.

Oh come on,
Jake and Elwood Blues, the Blues Bothers, The film ? They go into a café to recruit an ex member of the band and ask Aretha Franklin (who is serving) for some dry white toast.

No, Bill, it's the crumpet. They can't stand the heat and want to jump out before they're done!

A soggy, limp crumpet is no good to anyone DEB'E..

Too chewy with the consistency of bubble gum..!

Like all the pleasurable things in life, you need to get them firmed up first.!

Following on from the Rocket Science and Disinfectant threads, I thought I'd find some middle ground that we can all relate to..!

Half asleep this morning and before leaving for work I had my usual 2 pieces of buttered toast with a hot cup of tea..

How good is toast..!

You can have it with butter, jam, marmalade, nuttella (yuk), beef dripping, or just plain if you're suffering self inflicted alcoholic poisoning..

You can have it with soup, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and egg (you can't beat an egg to be honest! )

Bread is cheap and toast makes infinite meal options that cater for the masses..

It comes in white, wholemeal, granery, sourdough, tiger and many, many more varieties..

All very toastable, you can even toast oven bottom muffins..

Not forgetting French Toast too if you want to have a Continental feel to your toast..!

Toast, food fit for a King..!
What !!!!! No cheese on toast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.