Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a massive shame he got the injury when he did as if he hadn't the situation one way or another i'm 99% sure would have been resolved. He's obviously kept his head down during his recovery and rightly so. Now he's back training and once he's ready for games we will see a decision I presume. Gutted if he left as he has unbelievable talent. I'd LOVE IT if he stayed. BUT there are other talents out there ready to play for this great club of ours.
Exactly this. It's not like losing Kinkladze or SWP when they were ones of a kind at the club, there's so much talent around now it's unbelievable.

That said, please stay Leroy.

It's a massive shame he got the injury when he did as if he hadn't the situation one way or another i'm 99% sure would have been resolved. He's obviously kept his head down during his recovery and rightly so. Now he's back training and once he's ready for games we will see a decision I presume. Gutted if he left as he has unbelievable talent. I'd LOVE IT if he stayed. BUT there are other talents out there ready to play for this great club of ours.

Before TAA pushed Sane over I think it was inevitable that Sane was Bayern bound. In a way the injury might have been a blessing - although at a financial cost. It has given City time to negotiate with the player, has given the player time to reflect and it may have created a few doubts in Bayern’s thoughts - can they wait until next summer and how will Sane recover? I think this’ll rumble on until the summer and end with Sane either staying or more likely going to Bayern for a reduced fee.

I'd be very surprised if the club and Pep didn't know when he signed from Schalke that Bayern would be sniffing around sooner rather than later on if he reached anywhere near his potential. Worth the risk though..

I'd be very surprised if the club and Pep didn't know when he signed from Schalke that Bayern would be sniffing around sooner rather than later on if he reached anywhere near his potential. Worth the risk though..

If I recall Bayern were sniffing and telling Leroy to hang in at Schalke so they could get him on the cheap a year later. We spoilt their plan by coughing up a fee. So we probably upset Bayern and challenged the normal order of things in the Bundesliga whereby Bayern didn’t get to cherrypick the top talent on their terms. Bayern are probably trying to teach us a lesson not to play in their backyard.

Simple really. He doesn’t sign. We put him on the open market. This would generate a lot of interest.

Bayern will have to compete against other suitors. He may only want Bayern, but if we flushed out a lot of decent offers for him where by other clubs are willing to offer more than Bayern. Meaning he goes elsewhere or at least they pay the highest fee possible. it may be futile but anything to fuck with Bayern is fine with me...

Simple really. He doesn’t sign. We put him on the open market. This would generate a lot of interest.

Bayern will have to compete against other suitors. He may only want Bayern, but if we flushed out a lot of decent offers for him where by other clubs are willing to offer more than Bayern. Meaning he goes elsewhere or at least they pay the highest fee possible. it may be futile but anything to fuck with Bayern is fine with me...
Not if Sane want's only Bayern it's not.

You realise slavery has been abolished, right? We can't just sell him to the highest bidder, he has to agree to any club.

You realise slavery has been abolished, right? We can't just sell him to the highest bidder, he has to agree to any club.

Absolutely, but it might open up the market rather than BM being in the box seat.

BM appear to hold all the aces , but if there was some serious competition for his signature from other prominent clubs, it might not be so clear cut ?

Did you actually understand what I said??

I said “he may only want Bayern” and other things like “might be futile” . My post isn’t really about Leroy, more about make it as difficult and expensive as possible for Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.