Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

All ingredients for him to leave after a dream at City to pashun merchants at Dortmund or at Rags or Dippers

If he does leave I hope we put a buy back clause in the transfer. If we can of course.

He's a big talent but behind Sancho, IMO. He is pacier but more erratic and less able a dribbler. You have to earn your place and have the mentality that wants to.

Agree with this from what i've seen. Lots of pace and confidence so tends to be a big threat whenever we are on top and attacking. That said not sure there is much evidence that he is a standout technical player that is ready to step up.

Just wondering if this is becoming more of a symptom with young players since Sancho's decision to leave City.

Perhaps a case of others believing they can follow down a similar route ?

To be fair - if there are other clubs suggesting he has more chance with them and could go straight into a first team squad they might be right.

You have to trust our coaches to make the right call. From what i have seen i would be trying to keep this lad but there has to be a limit to how far you go. I thought he might get on the bench against Port Vale, he didn't suggests to me that he either isn't ready or they think he is a lost cause.

Agree with this from what i've seen. Lots of pace and confidence so tends to be a big threat whenever we are on top and attacking. That said not sure there is much evidence that he is a standout technical player that is ready to step up.

To be fair - if there are other clubs suggesting he has more chance with them and could go straight into a first team squad they might be right.

You have to trust our coaches to make the right call. From what i have seen i would be trying to keep this lad but there has to be a limit to how far you go. I thought he might get on the bench against Port Vale, he didn't suggests to me that he either isn't ready or they think he is a lost cause.

Thanks for that.

No matter what other clubs promise/offer , if the individual doesn't put in the right amount of application and effort , then it will almost certainly go wrong. If the player thinks he is already a " star " then it has all the ingredients for a disappointing outcome. But I trust the people at City to decide if he is worth the effort or can be sent on his way.

Whilst not specifically referring to Braaf, and only him , is it a case of young players now believing that they have " already made it " and therefore behaving in an arrogant manner and believing that they can do exactly what they wish , or is it just a generational thing which is endemic in society ?

Most kids would have loved to be signed by clubs and done what was asked in order to try and be successful when I was his age ( I am a FOC I know ) but so many seem to "believe their own hype " before actually have done anything of real note .
Purely down to the individual I think, I remember the rags had a lad (whose name escapes me) who was head and shoulders above everyone else. Unfortunately he was an idiot who got done for witness intimidation if I remember correctly and has disappeared up his own backside. It happens.

Purely down to the individual I think, I remember the rags had a lad (whose name escapes me) who was head and shoulders above everyone else. Unfortunately he was an idiot who got done for witness intimidation if I remember correctly and has disappeared up his own backside. It happens.
Ravel Morrison?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.