Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before TAA pushed Sane over I think it was inevitable that Sane was Bayern bound. In a way the injury might have been a blessing - although at a financial cost. It has given City time to negotiate with the player, has given the player time to reflect and it may have created a few doubts in Bayern’s thoughts - can they wait until next summer and how will Sane recover? I think this’ll rumble on until the summer and end with Sane either staying or more likely going to Bayern for a reduced fee.

I don't think he was bayern bound at all, personally. They were so far off meeting the price for him it was tragi-comical. the club wouldn't have let him go for as little as they were looking to pay, and there was less than a week in the window to go.

Otherwise, perfectly valid point that i agree with about him having the time to consider it.

Reactions: nmc
You realise slavery has been abolished, right? We can't just sell him to the highest bidder, he has to agree to any club.
What has slavery got to do with this thread ffs. So are all Manchester city players slaves, or only the black one's or the one's who want a move ?

Lol, conguitos discussion incoming I'd say...

Hope Leroy is giddy to play a successful summer EURO, raising his market price.

Maybe he fell in love with one of those err.. superb bunga senioras and signs a new 10-year deal - in spite of Pep.
You never know.

I don't think he was bayern bound at all, personally. They were so far off meeting the price for him it was tragi-comical. the club wouldn't have let him go for as little as they were looking to pay, and there was less than a week in the window to go.

Otherwise, perfectly valid point that i agree with about him having the time to consider it.
Great point I’m sure it was get to £130ish million or f*ck off. Sadly the injury stopped us from doing it publicly!

What has slavery got to do with this thread ffs. So are all Manchester city players slaves, or only the black one's or the one's who want a move ?

No one is a slave, which was my point. Maybe try reading before you go on the attack, eh son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.