Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on John Stones x Arsenal links: "I am not going to talk about rumours about our players or other players. We are going to buy 500 million players? I’m not going to answer about that."

Sly Sports have now twisted this to Pep refuses to rule out John Stones departure in January, they never stop do they.

Loved Woy's press conference and how he gave it back to the Journos when they asked him about Benteke going out on loan :)

Pep Guardiola: "I like that referees are now being encouraged to use pitch side monitors so they take responsibility..."

Pep Guardiola has confirmed EVERYONE is fit apart from Aymeric Laporte and Leroy Sane.

Pep Guardiola on John Stones x Arsenal links: "I am not going to talk about rumours about our players or other players. We are going to buy 500 million players? I’m not going to answer about that."

Pep Guardiola: "We had one or two days off, then we analysed the Villa game because it will be quite similar against Sheffield United, and then move on and prepare knockout games with Fulham and United. After the West Ham game we have 15/16 days so normal routine."
He didn't say whether Laporte would be available for selection. Last press conference he said he needed the all-clear from the doctor.

I think it might be a bit too soon but it leaves me wondering if he will be in the squad.

ill go for
Ederson
Cancelo Stones Fernandinho Mendy
Rodri
Bernardo Debruyne Dave
Aguero Jesus

ill go for
Ederson
Cancelo Stones Fernandinho Mendy
Rodri
Bernardo Debruyne Dave
Aguero Jesus
Palace love to hit on the counter. Maybe we can do a bit better with the balls over our def, or the other option is just to outscore them.

flying in from switzerland tonight. my gf is from manchester and her whole family are reds... seen city play at the allianz arena some years ago but this will be the first time at the etihad. cant wait!!I hope to see de bruyne and aguero live.
Ha, you’re the reverse of me and the missus — she’s from Switzerland (Basel) and I’m from Manchester. ;-)

Hope you have a lovely time and witness another King Kev and Kun Khan masterclass.

I'm puzzled how from that quote SSN somehow say Pep has not ruled out John Stones leaving this month.
It's already been shot down from both sides but they have to find something remotely negative to go on,they can't possibly go with something good,they do every week,pep has more patience than me,i'd leap over the table and nut them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.