Pep's contract situation

He irritates me sometimes, (as do most people!) But I'd like him to stay. There's nobody better out there and there's no doubt, little old city attracting and retaining the best and most innovative manager in the world, would be yet another huge coup.

I honestly think though that if he chooses not to extend, as is his right, then we should look to at the least appoint somebody to work alongside him from next season.

Maybe clutching at straws here but perhaps that's why Arteta went to arsenal cos he knew the city job wasn't coming up for another 3 or 4 years??

if the rumoured big spend is true then he`s staying longer than next season imo as no player coming in signs to spend just a season with pep.

if the rumoured big spend is true then he`s staying longer than next season imo as no player coming in signs to spend just a season with pep.
Maybe, just maybe, City are a big enough lure even without Pep.
We signed great players before Pep and no doubt we will afterwards too.
I hope Pep stays for a long time but no matter when he goes, City will continue to thrive and life will go on.
Some on here (not you mate) act as if it'll all turn to shit when Pep goes, it won't.

Maybe, just maybe, City are a big enough lure even without Pep.
We signed great players before Pep and no doubt we will afterwards too.
I hope Pep stays for a long time but no matter when he goes, City will continue to thrive and life will go on.
Some on here (not you mate) act as if it'll all turn to shit when Pep goes, it won't.
Yep.
We did good business in the summer before Pep came and this club are savvy enough to have a superb Manager ready to take over from Pep when he does leave

Believe.

He irritates me sometimes, (as do most people!) But I'd like him to stay. There's nobody better out there and there's no doubt, little old city attracting and retaining the best and most innovative manager in the world, would be yet another huge coup.

I honestly think though that if he chooses not to extend, as is his right, then we should look to at the least appoint somebody to work alongside him from next season.

Maybe clutching at straws here but perhaps that's why Arteta went to arsenal cos he knew the city job wasn't coming up for another 3 or 4 years??

The last bit is my take on it/hope as to why Arteta left for Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.