Madrid away

Brilliant. When they kettle everyone outside checking names on tickets it'll make it easier for the police & stewards to batter the shit out of everyone.
It was only 2 games ago against Atalanta when this happened & it's not as if the Spanish police don't have plenty of form for this.
Good to see City protecting the interests of the travelling fans again!
Just out of interest,do we do the same to away fans coming to ours for champs league games,im sure i already know the answer alas

I've only over 1k points but on cup scheme and was hopeful but not at all now, does anyone know if the small percentage to 18-25s still applies for this?

Brilliant. When they kettle everyone outside checking names on tickets it'll make it easier for the police & stewards to batter the shit out of everyone.
It was only 2 games ago against Atalanta when this happened & it's not as if the Spanish police don't have plenty of form for this.
Good to see City protecting the interests of the travelling fans again!
Why is this City's problem? First of all they said RM requested it (more likely the Spanish police, knowing them). City have actually been quite lax about implementing a lot of stuff UEFA usually ask clubs to do, such as requesting detailed data about travelling plans (which most of the other PL teams in Europe already do) and collecting tickets at destination, which is another UEFA "suggestion". If you want to support Spurs in Europe, they won't sell you a ticket unless you tell them how and when you're travelling.

Tell me, how did the complaint to the FSF you were pushing everyone to make back in the summer about the changes to away tickets go?

24-18k and on the CL scheme....
Is there that many people in that bracket??
Usually it’s 24/20/10/5 + scheme and then ST holders and 24/20/10/5 or something similar

There probably are, as people on high points usually in all cup schemes to keep their points high.

Wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of these tickets are heading in the corporate direction and sponsors etc.

They checked some people’s passports (not that many) last time. It was all a bit random with the coppers

There probably are, as people on high points usually in all cup schemes to keep their points high.

Wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of these tickets are heading in the corporate direction and sponsors etc.

You are prob right. I ended up getting a ticket from a friend who worked with Adidas for the 2012 game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.