Madrid away

Think we may end up staying in Magaluf as it looks like we will miss out. Will carry on looking for a kangol bucket hat now :+)

F•ck thought as much! Home end it is so

While I think you’ll struggle on your points, for me it’s difficult to predict what this will sell out at. A fair few will swerve it because of what happened last time. I’m one of them and I have nearly 21000 points and on the cup scheme. Add in the fact it’s names on tickets and passport checks so no-one will be buying tickets to pass on (unless they’re a complete idiot), and I reckon this will drop a fair bit lower than 18k.
On the flip side, this could be a popular game for the corporates and a fair chunk of tickets might end up getting snapped up by them.

I am another hoping it drops down a bit points wise. Case of wait and see now.

While I think you’ll struggle on your points, for me it’s difficult to predict what this will sell out at. A fair few will swerve it because of what happened last time. I’m one of them and I have nearly 21000 points and on the cup scheme. Add in the fact it’s names on tickets and passport checks so no-one will be buying tickets to pass on (unless they’re a complete idiot), and I reckon this will drop a fair bit lower than 18k.
On the flip side, this could be a popular game for the corporates and a fair chunk of tickets might end up getting snapped up by them.
I'd be surprised if it didn't go under 10k.

I'd say we're about 1k tickets short of the minimum 5% allocation. They're redeveloping the stadium but I didn't think capacity had been affected yet.

Still think we'll take about 2k-ish though so I think there should be enough for those that want one.

My estimates have been pretty good for the last few seasons.

Well considering our fans who ain't on cup scheme are being charged upwards of £60/70 I'd imagine pretty much the same.

Barcelona charged €100 few years back thought Madrid would do the same so this again is pretty good.

UEFA limit what Clubs can charge for away tickets in the Champs League now.

Cheer
Cheers for reply, will see what happens, would imagine a home end ticket wont be too hard to get anyway if it comes to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.