Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to have a lot of Liverpool fans on here, nothing wrong with that, all welcome I say. What strikes me as odd is they never reply to my posts about cheating, you know the ones that mention the Boston Red Sox employing someone who had just been sacked by his former club for cheating and now both he and the Red Sox are accused of cheating in the exact same manner. Further whilst that is just an allegation, the Red Sox have already been found guilty of cheating for a previous violation. What links them to Liverpool ? Well they are owned by Fenway Sports who also own Liverpool and of course they have been accused of theft/cheating by stealing data from City. I think the common denominator is Fenway Sports who are cheats.

But they never reply. strange dat.

Forgive me if I’ve missed something mate, but I’m not sure what the question is. There’s only one and you answered it.

In truth even if there was a question I probably wouldn’t know the answer being completely honest. Would be like asking the postie to answer questions politicians won’t. They aren’t going to have a clue.

We’ve all seen a forensic level of scrutiny whenever there is any hint of a foul by a City player, I am genuinely interested to hear more of your thoughts about this Robertson incident.
I cannot think of an innocent reason why this wasn’t given or even looked at. The Spurs keeper was screaming at the ref to look at it again.
Why do you think it was ignored?

I agree. Should have 100% been reviewed. I thought a yellow but Ric said it wasn’t reviewed at all which is wrong if the case.

Robertson is walking a tightrope. Been concerned about him since Everton when he got Davies in the back of the head which an elbow. Unprovoked. That one I thought should have been a Red. Not sure whether VAR reviewed that one either?

I’m sick to fcking death over the accolades being spouted in the media over these fcks, and this is before they have won the title.
When we were strolling it was bad for the league,a joke,boring,how can they be stopped,knobble our best players,just a few things from the media and pundits,it's sickening the difference

I hope they do attack the rags coach like they did to ours, and darling rashford gets injured.
Can't wait for the fallout

My problem with this is the time it takes. We all complain about the time it takes to come to a decision, yet when it’s your good selves it’s very very quick. I do think it’s inconclusive if it hits Henderson’s arm. Surely that means a long review though, at each angle to analysis if there’s better shots that show if it does or not? But no, reviewed and given very quickly. Just like the first two goals against us at Anfield. There seems to be a different process followed dependent on who the teams are.

100% VAR is f*cked. Know a fan of Brighton who cancelled his season ticket after the goal they had ruled out against Bournemouth. They won anyway but he was f*cking livid and said he’s done with football. Obviously as it’s Brighton nobody gave two f***s about it.

As I said in the VAR thread it won’t even change when Refs check the pitch side monitors. Like I said there check Düsseldorf v Leipzig this season. Leipzig won 3-0. Their second a Penalty. It’s never handball, his arm is in front of his body, would be really really soft at best. However, one camera from the side made it look a stonewall penalty. Ref was told to check the monitor and they only showed him the one angle it looked a penalty. Had they shown him all the angles I’m convinced he would have not given a penalty. Now it’s here Stockley is always going to control the games I’m convinced of it.

100% VAR is f*cked. Know a fan of Brighton who cancelled his season ticket after the goal they had ruled out against Bournemouth. They won anyway but he was f*cking livid and said he’s done with football. Obviously as it’s Brighton nobody gave two f***s about it.

As I said in the VAR thread it won’t even change when Refs check the pitch side monitors. Like I said there check Düsseldorf v Leipzig this season. Leipzig won 3-0. Their second a Penalty. It’s never handball, his arm is in front of his body, would be really really soft at best. However, one camera from the side made it look a stonewall penalty. Ref was told to check the monitor and they only showed him the one angle it looked a penalty. Had they shown him all the angles I’m convinced he would have not given a penalty. Now it’s here Stockley is always going to control the games I’m convinced of it.

happened to us in the champions league. The one angle they showed for their handball was the inconclusive one. They didn’t think to show the other angles that shown it hitting his hand. If you agree they control the games you can see our problems and grievances. If they’re going to try and control games it will be for teams they want to win....

Forgive me if I’ve missed something mate, but I’m not sure what the question is. There’s only one and you answered it.

In truth even if there was a question I probably wouldn’t know the answer being completely honest. Would be like asking the postie to answer questions politicians won’t. They aren’t going to have a clue.

Fenway Sports own the Boston Red Sox who were found guilty of cheating by using an Apple watch to gain an advantage. The Red Sox, still owned by Fenway are again being accused of cheating by stealing signals, it is currently being investigated. Fenway Sports own Liverpool FC who have paid City 1 million pounds after being accused of stealing information.
My question is do you think Fenway Sports are cheats as they are the common denominator and do you think they are orchestrating a corrupt campaign in both America and England to further their own ambitions and profits.

I think more than any other actual or putative Liverpool fan, @LPInPeace comes on here displaying a genuine spirit of cordiality and reason. I think, for perfectly understandable reasons, he wants to converse with and try (to some extent) to influence City fans. Nothing wrong with either of those aspirations. It’s clear City and Liverpool are going to be direct rivals for the foreseeable. Tensions are going to rise. Things are going to be said. We try to target their areas of weakness; they will do the same. We both have points of weakness, but theirs are more brutally exposed to hypocrisy, which is hugely enjoyable, obviously.

Think some of the grief @LPInPeace gets on this thread is out of order and frequently derives from folk palpably trying to demonstrate their hardcore City credentials. He’s never offensive or disrespectful. Personally, I’ve never felt any such urge to show anyone what this club means to me. Simply don't feel the need to demonstrate my credentials as a City fan by being disrespectful to a perfectly respectful guest.

I know the attack in the coach is still a running sore, but let’s try and remember, at the end of the day, it’s just a game of football. Not really that important in the scheme of things.

I think more than any other actual or putative Liverpool fan, @LPInPeace comes on here displaying a genuine spirit of cordiality and reason. I think, for perfectly understandable reasons, he wants to converse with and try (to some extent) to influence City fans. Nothing wrong with either of those aspirations. It’s clear City and Liverpool are going to be direct rivals for the foreseeable. Tensions are going to rise. Things are going to be said. We try to target their areas of weakness; they will do the same. We both have points of weakness, but theirs are more brutally exposed to hypocrisy, which is hugely enjoyable, obviously.

Think some of the grief @LPInPeace gets on this thread is out of order and frequently derives from folk palpably trying to demonstrate their hardcore City credentials. He’s never offensive or disrespectful. Personally, I’ve never felt any such urge to show anyone what this club means to me. Simply don't feel the need to demonstrate my credentials as a City fan by being disrespectful to a perfectly respectful guest.

I know the attack in the coach is still a running sore, but let’s try and remember, at the end of the day, it’s just a game of football. Not really that important in the scheme of things.
Somebody once said - "Some people think that football is a matter of life or death. I think it's much more important than that. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.