Bunga Bunga City

I also want to believe it did not happen but unfortunately it seems it did happen, I hope the club learns from this and let's move on.
As for the "models" it easy to imagine they were paid to attend the event and made them sign some kind agreement not to disclose or share any pictures or other details.
In these days of social media there are no secrets,there is nothing to learn,the rags used to do it no bother

Should leave these things until the season has finished really.
It's a bit cringeworthy

I also want to believe it did not happen but unfortunately it seems it did happen, I hope the club learns from this and let's move on.
As for the "models" it easy to imagine they were paid to attend the event and made them sign some kind agreement not to disclose or share any pictures or other details.

It doesn`t look like you`re trying to hard to believe it didn`t happen.

Pep confirms the players went to a restaurant for their get together.
Whilst it's strange if there were Italian supporters clubs in attendance that there are no photos available from their instagram accounts, might it also be strange that their are no innocent photos of a player get together in a restaurants available on the players accounts?
I usually take a few photos on nights out with work colleagues, especially if it gets a bit lairy! Lol

I certainly don't believe the club organised hookers to attend a players party, with the express intention of having sex with them, which is what a Bunga Bunga party is.

The media were very careful to imply it without saying it - "Bunga Bunga style party" is how they referenced it.

Another media storm in a teacup whilst Liverpool players stay at home and read their Bibles, Qurans or other holy books.

Pep confirms the players went to a restaurant for their get together.
Whilst it's strange if there were Italian supporters clubs in attendance that there are no photos available from their instagram accounts, might it also be strange that their are no innocent photos of a player get together in a restaurants available on the players accounts?
I usually take a few photos on nights out with work colleagues, especially if it gets a bit lairy! Lol

I certainly don't believe the club organised hookers to attend a players party, with the express intention of having sex with them, which is what a Bunga Bunga party is.

The media were very careful to imply it without saying it - "Bunga Bunga style party" is how they referenced it.

Another media storm in a teacup whilst Liverpool players stay at home and read their Bibles, Qurans or other holy books.

In these days of social media there are no secrets,there is nothing to learn,the rags used to do it no bother
Absolutely correct Karen I worked with a girl who used to help "arrange" the scum social meet ups!

I’ve no problem with the players having a party and team building but if, and it’s a big if, the reports are true about none of the players partners being involved and they did actually fly in a load of Instagram models. That I find very distasteful and extremely backward thinking in this day and age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.