UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly. This case is the equivalent of Toyota, VW and Ford ganging* together to stop Tesla making cars and challenging the established Automakers. There will always be challengers and new kids on the block. Football is a cartel and it’s actions are not sustainable in a capitalist world.

Manchester City are set to take part in next season's Champions League, despite the investigation into whether they breached Financial Fair Play rules. A meeting will take place next week, at which City will be present, but a decision is not expected at it. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

Manchester City are set to take part in next season's Champions League, despite the investigation into whether they breached Financial Fair Play rules. A meeting will take place next week, at which City will be present, but a decision is not expected at it. [@MikeKeegan_DM]
Bizarre. We did breach FFP rules and were sanctioned for it.

My understanding is that we will be asked to present our case, which we weren't able to do before the case was passed to the Adjudicatory Chamber. Despite that they tried to get us to accept a token punishment, which we refused to do. We will not accept that we did anything wrong and therefore won't agree to any punishment. And that's from the top.

My understanding is that we will be asked to present our case, which we weren't able to do before the case was passed to the Adjudicatory Chamber. Despite that they tried to get us to accept a token punishment, which we refused to do. We will not accept that we did anything wrong and therefore won't agree to any punishment. And that's from the top.

good, glad to hear that! Time to beat these fuckers once and for all!

Excellent as Mr Burns would say

I assume that Ceferin is under pressure from the usual suspects. What are they threatening?

I assume that Ceferin is under pressure from the usual suspects. What are they threatening?

UEFA are stuck between a rock and a hard place. The IC investigation was flawed on so many levels and Ceferin knows this which is why he turned up at City's last two CL games with an offer to find City guilty on a minor technicality and impose a small fine. City, quite rightly, told him to go forth and multiply. His masters in the 'establishment' clubs will be pressing him to punish City possibly with their old threat to duck out of the CL and form a breakaway competition. IMO this is why the 'decision' has been delayed so long. i.e. UEFA simply don't know what to do.

UEFA are stuck between a rock and a hard place. The IC investigation was flawed on so many levels and Ceferin knows this which is why he turned up at City's last two CL games with an offer to find City guilty on a minor technicality and impose a small fine. City, quite rightly, told him to go forth and multiply. His masters in the 'establishment' clubs will be pressing him to punish City possibly with their old threat to duck out of the CL and form a breakaway competition. IMO this is why the 'decision' has been delayed so long. i.e. UEFA simply don't know what to do.
Mark my words there would have been none of this shit had our owners been American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.