Best mobile network

3 are fucking awful and I can’t wait to leave them at the end of my current contract.

made the mistake of going with virgin this time, absolutely shite, only 21 months to go :/

Never had an issue with O2 or vodaphone before that, but couldn't go back to them for obvious reasons

I'm with smarty, signal is fine outside have issues in buildings especially larger ones supermarkets etc, never had issues with O2 when I was with them.

I have WiFi at home and at work, and when I’m out‘n’about my phone is barely out so my network doesn’t really affect me that much.

I’m with O2 and have been for a good 15 years. And if this is of any help, I’ve only ever had a problem with signal in my Mam+Dad’s kitchen and at City. Everywhere else it works perfectly.

All network providers are good if you have a signal. And living in a city or town there's no reason why you shouldn't have a good signal. However, if you live in a remote area, affected by hills and valleys(Wales is renowned for black spot areas) you may find that signal strength is poor to non existent. This is the acid test for providers to provide! If you don't get a good steady signal then ring up and complain. They will(or should) send a field engineer to do a 'drive by' signal test. It may mean that coverage in your area simply needs antenna optimisation so you get a better and stable reception. It may also mean your area is a known blackspot area and the network provider will need to install a 'streetworks site'(pole with 360°antenna for immediate area)

Only EE, 3, Vodafone and O2 have mobile phone cell sites, the others use either of these.

My opinion is EE offer the best UK coverage and the best customer care. They may not be the cheapest but I'm a believer in you get what you pay for and have found them excellent since I switched from Vodafone. The worst I found have been Vodafone. Once market leaders they are probably doing worst out of the four now and offer terrible customer care, that's when you eventually manage to get through to them to complain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.