Overrated Places

Funnily enough of all the places I’ve visited, I think a lady would be impressed with Prague. The flight over there though with 95% lads going on the piss and for strip clubs probably wouldn't appeal though. I like Prague.

Benidorm wouldn’t be on my must visit again list.
First went to Prague in 1995 when it was just shaking itself free from the shackles of communism. Boring trip, if I’m being honest. It was when we won away at Leeds under Alan Ball. Creaney scored. Rang my dad at home to get the result. Another world.

If I was picking five places to take a lady for the weekend it would be: Florence, Bruges, Salzburg, St Petersburg, Chicago. (realise the last one is logistically challenging).

If most blokes are being honest, a trip like this is viewed by them as a potential gateway to being rimmed by their girlfriends/partners/wives, which usually ends in crushing disappointment.

Berlin. Everywhere was too spread out, several people were rude and had trouble finding decent places to go at night. As far as Germany goes, Munich is far better.

??? Your numinosity must be very low, Cape Town is among the best there is.
Yeah, I really wanted to like it, but didn’t. Thought it ordinary. In fairness, when I went there in 2006, my business was starting to systemically struggle after eight years of non-stop success and my wife-to-be had become wholly disinterested in sex, immediately after the best period in our relationship, sexually. Talk about a turnaround.

Reality was starting to advance...

First went to Prague in 1995 when it was just shaking itself free from the shackles of communism. Boring trip, if I’m being honest. It was when we won away at Leeds under Alan Ball. Creaney scored. Rang my dad at home to get the result. Another world.

If I was picking five places to take a lady for the weekend it would be: Florence, Bruges, Salzburg, St Petersburg, Chicago. (realise the last one is logistically challenging).

If most blokes are being honest, a trip like this is viewed by them as a potential gateway to being rimmed by their girlfriends/partners/wives, which usually ends in crushing disappointment.
Thank you. I will bear these in mind when doing exactly this! Haha

I’ve actually always fancied Salzburg. Looks an amazing place and if it’s in your top5 I’ll definitely consider it as a high option.
Vienna is also incredible. Spent the weekend after my wedding there in spring 2008. Amazing weather. Really peaceful vibe. Incredibly clean city, with amazing architecture. Great city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.