Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what United should do with Fergie to start sorting out their problems off the field. Or even better let him attend all their training sessions.
If they still cast a shadow over the club, and they’re hanging around in any capacity, it has to be unhealthy, surely,

In terms of reasserting their dominance, united are absolutely fucked btw. Best they can now hope for is to re-join the party in a diminished capacity.

What an absolute fuck up - and all ultimately caused by Taggart’s greed.

Brilliant!

happened to us in the champions league. The one angle they showed for their handball was the inconclusive one. They didn’t think to show the other angles that shown it hitting his hand. If you agree they control the games you can see our problems and grievances. If they’re going to try and control games it will be for teams they want to win....

I knew there was another example of this. Was trying to explain to someone the other day. Remember this now, because I didn’t watch the game live. You’ve not had the best run of VAR so far, and it’s not helped by the incompetent level of officiating in the PL. It could open it up for something like that I think yeah. Imagine if the Rags ever get a decent again! Personally I think they should stay out of it unless they is a really blatant mistake with an offside or Red Card. Murphy didn’t help with Aubameyang saying it was harsh and should’ve been a yellow. MOTD just disagree with everything now. They’re as bad as the way VAR is being used.

I’ve lost where I was going with this lol but I agree with you, I think the influence through showing one camera angle to the referee is going to cause further issues.

Fenway Sports own the Boston Red Sox who were found guilty of cheating by using an Apple watch to gain an advantage. The Red Sox, still owned by Fenway are again being accused of cheating by stealing signals, it is currently being investigated. Fenway Sports own Liverpool FC who have paid City 1 million pounds after being accused of stealing information.
My question is do you think Fenway Sports are cheats as they are the common denominator and do you think they are orchestrating a corrupt campaign in both America and England to further their own ambitions and profits.

I’ll be honest, you know a lot more about this than I do. Other than taking an interest when FSG bought us I haven’t read much on them. Might have a chance this weekend to have a read, but probably just be Media spew through Google. You got a link I can start with?

I think more than any other actual or putative Liverpool fan, @LPInPeace comes on here displaying a genuine spirit of cordiality and reason. I think, for perfectly understandable reasons, he wants to converse with and try (to some extent) to influence City fans. Nothing wrong with either of those aspirations. It’s clear City and Liverpool are going to be direct rivals for the foreseeable. Tensions are going to rise. Things are going to be said. We try to target their areas of weakness; they will do the same. We both have points of weakness, but theirs are more brutally exposed to hypocrisy, which is hugely enjoyable, obviously.

Think some of the grief @LPInPeace gets on this thread is out of order and frequently derives from folk palpably trying to demonstrate their hardcore City credentials. He’s never offensive or disrespectful. Personally, I’ve never felt any such urge to show anyone what this club means to me. Simply don't feel the need to demonstrate my credentials as a City fan by being disrespectful to a perfectly respectful guest.

I know the attack in the coach is still a running sore, but let’s try and remember, at the end of the day, it’s just a game of football. Not really that important in the scheme of things.

Cheers mate. Yeah I’m not here to wind anyone up. It’s City’s forum at the end of the day and I only come on here to talk football from outside of the Liverpool circle. Do think it looks like the rivalry is only going to intensify in years to come but until it becomes a point where us and City fans can’t speak at all without things boiling over I’m happy to exchange.

I’ll be honest, you know a lot more about this than I do. Other than taking an interest when FSG bought us I haven’t read much on them. Might have a chance this weekend to have a read, but probably just be Media spew through Google. You got a link I can start with?

That is quality deflection.

The information you need doesn’t need to come from a Manchester City fan. It is freely available and even the smallest courteous gesture from you would let you find it. The general consensus of what has happened has already been posted on here and you have directly quoted posters who have provided that info. So answer them and it, stop deflecting.

That is quality deflection.

The information you need doesn’t need to come from a Manchester City fan. It is freely available and even the smallest courteous gesture from you would let you find it. The general consensus of what has happened has already been posted on here and you have directly quoted posters who have provided that info. So answer them and it, stop deflecting.

No deflection, I just don’t have the answer. I said I’ll try to have a look this weekend. I have BlueMists tag so can respond when I’ve had a read. No good me answering something I don’t know the answer to. Will probably be the case his post is accurate but I can only respond to what they’ve said without reading up myself.

Cheers mate. Yeah I’m not here to wind anyone up. It’s City’s forum at the end of the day and I only come on here to talk football from outside of the Liverpool circle. Do think it looks like the rivalry is only going to intensify in years to come but until it becomes a point where us and City fans can’t speak at all without things boiling over I’m happy to exchange.

You are free to discuss. It’s what a forum is designed for. Like I said in the post above, issues have been raised and you have claimed little knowledge of whatever the matter may be. I find that hard to digest so I’ll ask you a straightforward question that will require no links from posters on here and no research from yourself however minimal it may be.

Fenway sports have allegations of cheating made against them. They happen to own your football club.

Without or without that connection, it’s still cheating.

What is your point of view about that?

Only calling out what I see as unfair. In my view, you never show any disrespect and are always measured, even in the face of naked hostility. Believe that deserves a level of respect. And this board should never operate as an echo chamber.

Doesn’t change the fact that you have more giddy internet-based, know-nowt cünt supporters than any other club, though :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.