This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Got off the train this afternoon at Piccadilly and the impression you get is Manchester’s a shit hole , litter, homeless , scrotes . Went to Liverpool the other weekend and it’s embarrassing how much cleaner and welcoming it is , either the council and mayor shape up or they should fuck off .

The first impression of Manchester that travellers get is this. The council and Police need to fucking clean it up.

To be honest I find Liverpool much the same bar the Docks area that I quite like.

Cunts that don't give a fuck about anyone or anything,other than their own existance,are responsible.

My solution wouldn't go down well with the lentil munchers.
I worked 12hr shifts on the printworks when it was first converted which meant I used to get the bus home around 7pm from the bus stop outside the Goose on Piccadilly. Apart from having to put up with all the rag Twats at midweek games , given a poison tipped umbrella and free reign you could have sorted out many of Manchester’s future problems without moving a muscle .

It's a start, I guess....

Knock that wall down, add some actual “gardens” and utilise the police to do what Robert Peel intended them to do, by actually patrolling and locking up those that commit crime in the area.

If anyone damages the gardens then lock them up for destruction of public property and arrest those taking drugs openly.

The sooner we get rid of that horrid wall the better. Fucks knows who came up with the idea in the first place.

"Why don't we have an ugly concrete wall with no purpose right in the City centre?"
"Great idea Bruce! Send out for tenders today. The trouble with this City is it isn't fucking ugly enough and this will be a huge step towards making it look more like East Berlin."
"Should we ask the public what they think?"
"Nah! Fuck it!"

£2m. As Frankie Boyle once said about the old Wembley "if they'd had their last game against Scotland, we'd have torn it down for nothing".

Just have a pre-season Old Firm derby at Old Toilet and let the buggers loose, then the Thunbergian cult can come and plant some plants and trees.

I walk in a nearby green space and its full of tango bottles, crisp packets,chocolate wrappers,KFC etc -so its a fair guess its younger people. Then there are the lazy gits that put dog poo in a black bag then throw it into the hedge. The Government don't help because they need to get the message that littering is anti social,enforce littering laws and stop charging fortunes to dispose of rubbish making fly tipping inevitable.
You shouldn’t really have to tell people how to behave but scrotes will be scrotes. Generations of them have multiplied and been dragged up . They aren’t going away, like rats and cockroaches only scrotes will be left after the bomb.

Since this thread was made....unbelievably.....the place has got worse.

Market St/Piccadilly is a fucking dump,and full of not rights,it's just a horrible experience.

Unfortunately i have to drive in to the City for work,otherwise i couldn't get myself further away.

Market St/Piccadilly is a fucking dump,and full of not rights,it's just a horrible experience.
I came out of the Arndale (another shithole) last Monday onto High Street (a shithole street) and a guy was taking his clothes off, left them in a pile and started running naked towards Market Street!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.