Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are free to discuss. It’s what a forum is designed for. Like I said in the post above, issues have been raised and you have claimed little knowledge of whatever the matter may be. I find that hard to digest so I’ll ask you a straightforward question that will require no links from posters on here and no research from yourself however minimal it may be.

Fenway sports have allegations of cheating made against them. They happen to own your football club.

Without or without that connection, it’s still cheating.

What is your point of view about that?

Based solely on your post, they’ve had allegations made. Have the allegations been proven/taken to court? Blue Mist mentioned they paid 1 million after being accused of hacking Man City, does this mean that was paid before it went through legal proceedings? Happy to try to exchange on this, but in my line of work I like to analyse everything available. Not a fan of talking s*** which I think I am here because other than seeing a BBC link about the Hacking that’s all I’ve seen.

Happy to quote you in to my reply to Blue Mist. Trust me, I’m not deflecting, just need to understand what I’m responding to first.

Based solely on your post, they’ve had allegations made. Have the allegations been proven/taken to court? Blue Mist mentioned they paid 1 million after being accused of hacking Man City, does this mean that was paid before it went through legal proceedings? Happy to try to exchange on this, but in my line of work I like to analyse everything available. Not a fan of talking s*** which I think I am here because other than seeing a BBC link about the Hacking that’s all I’ve seen.

Happy to quote you in to my reply to Blue Mist. Trust me, I’m not deflecting, just need to understand what I’m responding to first.

Deflection again. You haven’t answered the question.

I made it clear that is was an allegation.

The question was what was your point of view on said allegations.

The noise and bluster wasn’t needed.

Just answer the question.

You are free to discuss. It’s what a forum is designed for. Like I said in the post above, issues have been raised and you have claimed little knowledge of whatever the matter may be. I find that hard to digest so I’ll ask you a straightforward question that will require no links from posters on here and no research from yourself however minimal it may be.

Fenway sports have allegations of cheating made against them. They happen to own your football club.

Without or without that connection, it’s still cheating.

What is your point of view about that?

Deflection again. You haven’t answered the question.

I made it clear that is was an allegation.

The question was what was your point of view on said allegations.

The noise and bluster wasn’t needed.

Just answer the question.

Okay this feels a bit pointless but I’ll try. Definitely feel like I’m missing a lot here as all I have to go on is that Fenway Sports have allegations of cheating against them.

Based on that alone I would believe that if guilty they should be held fully accountable. Legal action should be brought forward to turn the allegations into Legal matter(s) for the courts to decide on their said doing with a suitable punishment following if found guilty.

I’ve no idea what a suitable punishment would be.

Blue Mist I’ll still come back to you as well if you’re happy to wait.

Cheers mate. Yeah I’m not here to wind anyone up. It’s City’s forum at the end of the day and I only come on here to talk football from outside of the Liverpool circle. Do think it looks like the rivalry is only going to intensify in years to come but until it becomes a point where us and City fans can’t speak at all without things boiling over I’m happy to exchange.

In defence of some blues we’ve had some proper tw@tz coming on blinkered beyond belief, it doesn’t take long for the oil, history, emptihad nonsense.

Anyone willing to be open minded & converse is ok by me.

I agree. Should have 100% been reviewed. I thought a yellow but Ric said it wasn’t reviewed at all which is wrong if the case.

Robertson is walking a tightrope. Been concerned about him since Everton when he got Davies in the back of the head which an elbow. Unprovoked. That one I thought should have been a Red. Not sure whether VAR reviewed that one either?

Yes I agree with all of that but that wasn’t my question. I was genuinely interested in a (reasonable) Liverpool fan’s opinion as to why your players are not subjected to the same level of scrutiny as ours?

I think more than any other actual or putative Liverpool fan, @LPInPeace comes on here displaying a genuine spirit of cordiality and reason. I think, for perfectly understandable reasons, he wants to converse with and try (to some extent) to influence City fans. Nothing wrong with either of those aspirations. It’s clear City and Liverpool are going to be direct rivals for the foreseeable. Tensions are going to rise. Things are going to be said. We try to target their areas of weakness; they will do the same. We both have points of weakness, but theirs are more brutally exposed to hypocrisy, which is hugely enjoyable, obviously.

Think some of the grief @LPInPeace gets on this thread is out of order and frequently derives from folk palpably trying to demonstrate their hardcore City credentials. He’s never offensive or disrespectful. Personally, I’ve never felt any such urge to show anyone what this club means to me. Simply don't feel the need to demonstrate my credentials as a City fan by being disrespectful to a perfectly respectful guest.

I know the attack in the coach is still a running sore, but let’s try and remember, at the end of the day, it’s just a game of football. Not really that important in the scheme of things.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.