Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

Message from the ticket page: "A potentially dangerous Request detected in one of the fields. Please correct the offensive value and try again." And I was only trying to get a ticket for the game!

Just shows you that fans aren't as "price-sensitive" as we think: this fixture looks to be nearly sold out already. Miles more sold in 2 days than for the United semi in 2 weeks!

The Family Stand is an absolute killer for ticket sales at times.

Most blocks only have single seats but than a lot of blocks in the Family Stand have loads.

I think people are put off buying in there as they’re unsure if they can even get in without a child with them. Perhaps some wording needs to be added to the site to confirm you can buy just adult tickets for one off fixtures like this.

Just shows you that fans aren't as "price-sensitive" as we think: this fixture looks to be nearly sold out already. Miles more sold in 2 days than for the United semi in 2 weeks!

Remaining blocks.

Different quantity of tickets left in each block.

United.

77-D3-E40-F-BBF8-4-B32-893-C-DBFDA80463-B8.png

Real Madrid.

B8581-F0-F-599-C-4-BA1-92-EA-FDF580096325.png

Remaining blocks.

Different quantity of tickets left in each block.

United.

77-D3-E40-F-BBF8-4-B32-893-C-DBFDA80463-B8.png

Real Madrid.

B8581-F0-F-599-C-4-BA1-92-EA-FDF580096325.png

Yes but have a look at what’s available in each block. The only reason I paid attention is that I decided that I’d buy my boys tickets, but only if they were next to me, as they are only 11. Was easy enough for the derby but it was noticeable that when I tried to do it for Madrid there were no seats within a reasonable distance. Block 328. I’m not a seat counter but I can see with one click on the planner that many more have been sold for Madrid than United.

I nearly got caught out with this!! The usual Bluemoon negative attendance crew had me thinking I could wait until payday to get my lots tickets as no one was arsed going....

I nearly got caught out with this!! The usual Bluemoon negative attendance crew had me thinking I could wait until payday to get my lots tickets as no one was arsed going....
If we get there, the negative att crew will be out in force again for the league cup final, telling us nobody's going again..

If we get there, the negative att crew will be out in force again for the league cup final, telling us nobody's going again..

I am getting my reason for non-attendance (if we make it) at the league cup final early. I will be attending my Great-Granddaughter’s christening!! I’ve already had ‘words’ with her parents and I apologise in advance. Sorry folks. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.