Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

Yes but have a look at what’s available in each block. The only reason I paid attention is that I decided that I’d buy my boys tickets, but only if they were next to me, as they are only 11. Was easy enough for the derby but it was noticeable that when I tried to do it for Madrid there were no seats within a reasonable distance. Block 328. I’m not a seat counter but I can see with one click on the planner that many more have been sold for Madrid than United.

There’s loads of people on the Face Value ticket page on Facebook asking for tickets for the Derby. They have either already used up their allocation for friends / family or don’t have memberships. There will be more day trippers / occasional fans coming to the Madrid game who have memberships and good on them for getting organised.

If City increase the number of tickets season card holders / members can have for the Derby, a lot more tickets will be sold. I think both games could sell out if the criteria was loosened up. I’m Guessing there are about 5k of tickets left for each match with Madrid selling a bit faster.

Last edited:
I am getting my reason for non-attendance (if we make it) at the league cup final early. I will be attending my Great-Granddaughter’s christening!! I’ve already had ‘words’ with her parents and I apologise in advance. Sorry folks. :-(
Your great granddaughters christening, how old are you 100 or something ;)

If we get there, the negative att crew will be out in force again for the league cup final, telling us nobody's going again..
Yes.

And it’s time to think about going got a season card as, apparently, no one is renewing!

Last edited:
*lol* A lady never reveals her age!! (But I am getting older, however I was a child bride!!) ;-)
In Glasgow there are, apparently, 42 year old great grandmothers!

My mother was telling people she was 29 for year after year. That became a problem once I hit my late teens, at which time she admitted to being ‘very precocious’!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.