Jeremy Bamber and the Whitehouse farm murders

Guilty.

Who stashes a silencer away (that the DNA evidence strongly suggests was used in the crime) in the cupboard before killing themselves?
How did she shoot herself twice?
How did she not got blood all over her nightie and her feet having killed so many people and most likely being involved in a brutal fight with her Dad?
How did she overpower her 6ft4 Dad and break his jaw/teeth etc?

They’re all points made by the prosecution but not conclusive.

The silencer was found several days after the murders by the relatives not by police and the chain of evidence lost - I don’t think it would be admissible today. They had No dna in 1985 and the blood found inside could have been Shelia's or the parents. Later in an appeal when dna was available it couldn’t even be established that it was blood nor who it belonged to. There was also a suggestion that the silencer was found under the bed next to her and put in the gun cupboard by the police cleaning up the crime scene (silencer being removed to enable her to kill herself)

Firearms experts have several examples of suicides firing twice where the first shot was non fatal.

I think the lack of blood on her night dress and her feet is suspicious. The defence claimed suicide victims often cleanse themselves as a ritual before death. Unlikely but not Impossible.

Her Dad had already been shot in the bedroom before the fight downstairs according to the reconstruction

I agree that these are a stretch but they don’t directly incriminate Jeremy Bamber - they make it more unlikely that Shelia did it. What’s interesting about this case is that in claiming he received the call from his Dad and calling the police, he reduced the case to either him (or someone he paid) or Shelia being the guilty party. But the Fact remains that there us nothing forensically tying him in to the murder - if he hadn’t have chucked his girlfriend he might be free today.

The father was on this morning today,i tuned in late but saw him talking about it and giving callers grief counselling

was that the father of the twins, Colin I think he was called? I think he works for some organisation that counsels parents who’ve lost their kinds.

Watching it with interest.

I remember watching a previous TV dramatisation of the case because I know the actor who played Bamber in it.

I think it’s Emilia Fox’s brother (Silent Witness) but I get confused with all the Fox family members

The actor who plays him needs to stop it with the Welsh accent, I can't stand his usual native scouse but jesus he's piss poor in this.
Terry Griffiths, when he commentates on the snooker, has an accent where you think, nah that’s an Englishman taking the piss of the Welsh accent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.