United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bus driver going on about how united are capable of putting in a performance good enough to beat Liverpool because they did us and PSG. That’s two games in two years, no mention of the other dozens upon dozens of games where they’ve looked amateurish managed by a clueless clown?

Has there ever been a supposed big sides manager act so small time? He constantly switches from talking about United like they’re the plucky underdogs whenever the conversation is about what happens on the pitch and then claims they’re the worlds best at everything else. United fans must have their ears covered every time he speaks. He’s like Gary cook at his worst on coke but you get to hear from him constantly and there’s no benefits of actually being able to do his job. Please give him a lifetime contract

A win against the Dippers will give the NPB an added six months of breathing space, at least. A draw might even be hailed as a win of sorts.

Can't believe I'm saying this - C'MON YOU RAGGITY RAGS!!!

To put into context what an low life piece of shit Ashley young is. Most players when they score against their old team they tend not to celebrate (right or wrong is up for debate). This cockwomble scraped the barrel by diving against his old teammates.Probably in the top 5 odious twats to play for the rags in the last 20 years

It's a bit of a dilemma for the prem league tomorrow , don't really want to sacrifice the bus driver and the scum on the dipper altar, but needs must if the dippers are to rewrite history and whitewash a certain teams achievements in recent history . It will be manufactured to be a close game tomorrow with scum losing by 1 goal, Sky will overhype the build up of course, and once scum lose will praise them to the high heavens to distract from the lose .

It's a bit of a dilemma for the prem league tomorrow , don't really want to sacrifice the bus driver and the scum on the dipper altar, but needs must if the dippers are to rewrite history and whitewash a certain teams achievements in recent history . It will be manufactured to be a close game tomorrow with scum losing by 1 goal, Sky will overhype the build up of course, and once scum lose will praise them to the high heavens to distract from the lose .
Might there be a bit of leeway in the points gap that the “Bus Wreckers” have at present to gift the “Scum” at least a point?

That would suit all the interested parties perfectly.

The usual wa*nkfest has started in the Daily Mail and across the sports media when.United are close to signing a player.

Bruno Fernandes proved he can be the man to invigorate Manchester United's midfield in Sporting Lisbon's derby vs Benfica... the £60m target showed his class both on and off the ball

Screenshot-20200118-081534-Photos.jpg

It’s going to go one of 3 ways:
United get absolutely battered.
United get completely battered.
United hang on for a 0-0 draw till the inevitable 93rd minute penalty.

Sorry to say this but for the first time in my life I want them to win, I know I'm going for a bath in bleach and wash my mouth out with soap so here it is, come on you rags God I feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.