Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Unless you mug up on the basic legal background, your comments are worthless.
Find out the difference between:
1.The tort that Liverpool committed for which they paid City £1m.
2. The criminal offences committed. Start with the Misuse of Computer legislation.
3. The premier league regulations Liverpool probably broke. (Respectful dealing)
4. Whether FA regs have also been breached.
If you don't get a grip of these principles, you are just rambling ignorantly.
1. Must be the tort of deceit.

They might not know. From tracing the hack, we can make an educated guess how we were affected, but other clubs won't have access to the data. That's why FA should be strong on this. But it's us, so probably not.
Going off Tony Evans article, Liverpool weren't happy with us getting the best young talent, changed their transfer policy and used the hacking information to help acquire young players. You could argue that this had an affect on the transfer market and affect every club.https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...mier-league-epl-news-tony-evans-a9119496.html

People are arguing whether it's a crime or it's not a crime.
I'm just pointing out that it definitely is a crime, the CPS guidance is very clear.
I'm not. It's definitely a crime. Haven't seen anyone saying not tbh. I'm amazed that some people think it's an open and shut case, though, because if it was, there'd be people convicted by now.

Going off Tony Evans article, Liverpool weren't happy with us getting the best young talent, changed their transfer policy and used the hacking information to help acquire young players. You could argue that this had an affect on the transfer market and affect every club.https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...mier-league-epl-news-tony-evans-a9119496.html

If we can prove Liverpool used our information and data to guide their transfers that opens up a whole new level of crimes and misdemeanours- looking at our scouting reports is bad, stealing our targets should see an unprecedented level of sanction

Do we honestly believe action will be taken against the dippers ?

I am worried that the fact most of the press/media wont run the story, the premier league and fa seem reluctant to look into seriously.

To me it's a very serious offence but the silence from everywhere is worrying me. The dippers got away with coach attack(17k fine is getting away with it in my eyes )etc nothing seems to stick on them.

I tried fighting our corner on another forum telling them about the dippers actions and about Boston red socks , the dippers shirt sponsor etc etc all that happen was that no one believed it and just called me bitter etc cos City arent top. Plus I was banned lol

I hope this isnt sweepted under the carpet but my gut says the dippers will get away with it, and the press will turn it against City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.