Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't walk then, but the more that can be encouraged to walk the better for those that can't walk or won't.
No it’s far better to have a good whine about Metrolink. The moaning on here makes me wonder why anyone uses it. Of course thousands do use it because it is the most convenient way to get to the stadium for many.

I either use Metrolink or walk along the canal dependent on the weather.

It's palace,expect a stiffing from var,zaha pen nailed on,i'm surprised moss is not the ref
Could be they’ve i.e. Premier League and PGMOL have no choice but to referee City “fairly” now after the farce of the first half of the season? The integrity of the league has been destroyed in the last four to five months.

flying in from switzerland tonight. my gf is from manchester and her whole family are reds... seen city play at the allianz arena some years ago but this will be the first time at the etihad. cant wait!!I hope to see de bruyne and aguero live.
Welcome to Manchester.

Which wanker in the black do we have today?
Mate, does it even matter anymore?
Wanker in black. Wankers in a VAR hut.
Wankers watching from PL, FA, PigMOL HQ, wankers in the press box
Too far down the rabbit hole for anything to make a difference to predetermined attitudes towards us. Just gotta make sure we're well out of sight so said wankers dont count.

Does anyone know when the players bus will arrive at the stadium entrance?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.