Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say that this is the first time I've had a hard time to get worked up and excited before a United game.

When I listened to Oles press conference I found myself feeling sorry for him. A very strange feeling.

Have to say that this is the first time I've had a hard time to get worked up and excited before a United game.

When I listened to Oles press conference I found myself feeling sorry for him. A very strange feeling.

Think the rags a biding there time with ole as manager a yes man don’t rock the boat and waiting to Pep leaves and Klopp team is burnt out then they will go for a new manager probably poch! That will take time though could be well over ten years since there last title they will compete for a title maybe even longer.

I’ll be honest, you know a lot more about this than I do. Other than taking an interest when FSG bought us I haven’t read much on them. Might have a chance this weekend to have a read, but probably just be Media spew through Google. You got a link I can start with?

I did put a link on my post on page 1101 but to be honest, type in Boston Red Sox cheating and it comes up.
By the way, I fully take on board what @gordondaviesmoustache says, you are not a wind up merchant so I am not having a go at you personally. I just get annoyed when City and its owners are slagged in every corner of the media about so called wrong doings and yet Fenway Sports and their dubious antics are totally ignored.

NEVER feel sorry for The Paper Boy. You think as a Liverpool fan you hate them, well playing Top Trumps, we hate them far more than you ever will and I don't care if the team bus runs over ollys sandwiches just before the game I will never feel sorry for him (or his despicable club)

Feels a bit like that when we play United at the moment too. Think you’ll annihilate them tomorrow tbh. They’re bang average without Rashford (or even with him, you could argue).

It will be interesting to see how VAR is implemented tomorrow as both of the Premier league, media and pigmob darlings are playing each other.

happened to us in the champions league. The one angle they showed for their handball was the inconclusive one. They didn’t think to show the other angles that shown it hitting his hand. If you agree they control the games you can see our problems and grievances. If they’re going to try and control games it will be for teams they want to win....
...which is why the Henderson/Alli "handball" has only been shown from ONE inconclusive angle by ALL media outlets (that I can find, and IMO), then compare and contrast this to Laporte's "handball" against Spurs, which was shown from at least two angles, until they found the one that looked most like "handball", and then they even added a "zoom" effect to highlight the offence, which, as far as I can recall, has never been used since.

...which is why the Henderson/Alli "handball" has only been shown from ONE inconclusive angle by ALL media outlets (that I can find, and IMO), then compare and contrast this to Laporte's "handball" against Spurs, which was shown from at least two angles, until they found the one that looked most like "handball", and then they even added a "zoom" effect to highlight the offence, which, as far as I can recall, has never been used since.

Don’t know if it’s something to do with city and just a few other clubs have 360 degree cameras installed last summer and they use them? Where as the scum and the scousers don’t have fcuk all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.