United Home League Cup Tickets

5700 online now. Gone up! Still selling 300-400 a day but about 400 seats were added which shows the seat-plan is only a guide to sales.

Bloody hell Marvin, the stadium will be empty if that trend continues! ( but just got my tickets in the post so not totally empty!)

Interesting to see if City issue threats to eject any rag fans in the home end. I say threats because it was more than a warning issued by them ****’s.

Last edited:
A utd tout has been asking city season ticket holders to get in touch openly on FB as he knows they can get extra tickets.

It is going to be interesting

I can't see Man Utd fans wanting to go in the City ends for this game. Had they been 3-1 up then maybe. The game is not over but most City and Utd fans will be anticipating a City win.

5700 online now. Gone up! Still selling 300-400 a day but about 400 seats were added which shows the seat-plan is only a guide to sales.
It stands to reason that there are physical tickets that are held by the ticket office, that have been sent out to others or that we've witheld for whatever reason that aren't on the planner. So if these are returned they'd presumably go back on.

Interesting to see if City issue threats to eject any rag fans in the home end. I say threats because it was more than a warning issued by them ****’s.

From the outset city have required previous buying history to purchase tickets. United let anyone become a member and buy tickets for the derby up until 2 days before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.