UEFA Rigging Their Team Of The Year

As a Sports Person, a Footballer, an Athlete who has trained, worked hard, made sacrifices, done what he or she has had to do to reach the top of their sport and profession, I would hazard a guess that person would be rightly f*cked off if another (sports) person who didn't reach those levels or reached those achievements was shoehorned into a team and into an award they didn't instead because they are more marketable.

Regardless if you give a shi* or not, what UEFA are doing is disrespectful to other footballers who deserve be be recognised and rewarded for their achievements.

Yes, I shouldn't be surprised by UEFA's antics and the way they behave. And I'm not. Like all of you I don't give a shi* about that corrupt organisation. I hate them with a passion, like all City fans do. However, I do give a shi* for players like Bernardo Silva, etc, who were f***ing magnificent last season, winning 5 trophies, and end up not getting the true recognition they rightly deserve because UEFA and their marketing department decided once again to shoehorn 1 of their 2 poster Boys into UEFA's team of the year over other more deserving players.

I'm not arsed if City win the CL or not. I appreciate lot's of City fans do want City to win the CL. If City do ever win the CL I will celebrate that achievement with the players and the fans, while sticking two fingers up to UEFA and chanting... "Are you watching UEFA" or " You can stick your CL up your arse". :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.