Our Unseen History

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
I was bought this book for xmas very enjoyable read but on page 094 bottom left hand corner it reads

Colin Lee takes on Manchester United in the forth derby meeting of the 1969/70 season etc etc with a picture of Francis Lee on the ball.

Who proof read the book ?

Perhaps it makes my book worth more with Colin Lee in the book who ever that is ? Topical City I guess lol

“One Colin Lee, there’s only.....”

I was bought this book for xmas very enjoyable read but on page 094 bottom left hand corner it reads

Colin Lee takes on Manchester United in the forth derby meeting of the 1969/70 season etc etc with a picture of Francis Lee on the ball.
U
Who proof read the book ?

Perhaps it makes my book worth more with Colin Lee in the book who ever that is ? Topical City I guess lol
Colin Lee was a big tall striker. Torquay, Spurs, Chelsea. Scored in the full members cup final when Chelsea beat us.

Colin Lee was a big tall striker. Torquay, Spurs, Chelsea. Scored in the full members cup final when Chelsea beat us.
A lot better than Francis Bell, that’s for sure.

I remember Colin Lee scoring four goals for spurs in a 9-0 victory in the late 1970s. It was on match of the day when not all first division matches were televised. So the BBC made an even bigger song and dance about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.