Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre! They are celebrating the "fact" that his new agency is "known for moving players away from their clubs". So what makes them think the same agency won't move him away from Bayern when he fancies it ?

Fucking arrogance is the answer to your question NN.

Horrible club together with their whole management set-up.

No info whatsoever this is entirely based on gut feeling but I think all the talk is from Bayern/possibly his agent who are trying to whip up a storm but I think Leroy himself will want to stay and therefore will stay.

No info whatsoever this is entirely based on gut feeling but I think all the talk is from Bayern/possibly his agent who are trying to whip up a storm but I think Leroy himself will want to stay and therefore will stay.
He only recently went to Beckhams agency 12 months or so ago. To be fair the absence of an I am happy here statement leaves me to suspect he isn’t and think just get the deal done and move on.

i did feel that sane and his people wanted to promote him in the best way possible ? and for him being back in germany and munich would have been seen as the best option, but you also need to be in a great league and winning high profile trophies and the best chances of winning the champions looks to be a manchester city so why move

can sane get everything he wants at manchester city then the answer is yes, but can manchester city get the best from sane ?? then the jury is still out on that side of him, being young and seeing the world in a different colour could be his down fall, but looks like he wants to settle down and has a kid so maybe the penny will drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.